Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. The Nilfgaardian armor is the same armor I wore, I finished at lvl 34 so used the lvl 10 set for most of the game lol. I think its the best looking except for the starting armor. As for Triss, always beautiful, but just don't like that alt look outfit. When I play again, I need to use that mod someone made that changes her hair only.

The new Wolf Armor looks pretty dope. Especially Mastercrafted. It's kind of a pain in the ass to find and make though. So many damned Dimeritium plates... :X Cost me almost 10k crowns when all was said and done.

Yes sir...I got bit by this trollolo HARD yesterday...I mean in the south we have a nice fishing reference when you bite on something like that: "I Fell for that: hook, line AND sinker!" In my defense, it was early and I hadn't tangled with one on THIS board...friends helped me figure it out! :)

EDIT: After getting slammed yesterday for assuming a poster was a "HE" @vcook10 (my wife is STILL laughing...makes it all the more fun!) I led with a "Yes sir..." here. I never learn huh :D

edit EDIT: Does anyone know if there is an "Ignore User" feature on this forum? I've looked in the usual places but I couldn't find one. I know a LOT of forums offer that...it would be GREAT in this case ;)

I had a good laugh :)

You can block someone by viewing their profile. It has an option on the left to ignore user. Although I think of the troll as the farting ones in the cave instead of the trollollo... I have to admit every time I go to that waypoint I stop to listen to him sing.

#MoreTriss

I'm playing the game again, and this time I decided to postpone doing 'A Matter of Life and Death' until I finish all other Novigrad quests in order to get the Philipa crystal dialogue and both statuettes quests with Triss. I did all that and after the ball when you are in the stables with Triss, I got an extra line of dialogue I have not seen before. First time playing I got the 'Now or Never' quest by letter, and now because I finished all other quests Triss herself tells me that she can finally help all the mages leave and that I should come to her place to say goodbye, when Geralt asks "Goodbye?" she proceeds with her apology for the kiss and 'Now or Never' becomes immediately available. Even though it was basically one sentence I was happy I got to see it.

Well, they was made enhanced edition for all previous titles. And i see no reasons to break this tradition :)

I agree...does anyone know, on TW2, did they come out and say no EE for it and then there they did one anyway?

---------- Updated at 12:26 PM ----------

I had a good laugh :)

You can block someone by viewing their profile. It has an option on the left to ignore user. Although I think of the troll as the farting ones in the cave instead of the trollollo... I have to admit every time I go to that waypoint I stop to listen to him sing.

#MoreTriss

YEAH! Soup for you!!! I just didn't want to dig into his profile too deep...but now I no see or hear farty bits...

---------- Updated at 12:29 PM ----------

I'm playing the game again, and this time I decided to postpone doing 'A Matter of Life and Death' until I finish all other Novigrad quests in order to get the Philipa crystal dialogue and both statuettes quests with Triss. I did all that and after the ball when you are in the stables with Triss, I got an extra line of dialogue I have not seen before. First time playing I got the 'Now or Never' quest by letter, and now because I finished all other quests Triss herself tells me that she can finally help all the mages leave and that I should come to her place to say goodbye, when Geralt asks "Goodbye?" she proceeds with her apology for the kiss and 'Now or Never' becomes immediately available. Even though it was basically one sentence I was happy I got to see it.

I got that this time through...and at that time, I had not done NEAR to all the Novigrad stuff. Didn't have the statue(s) and I did that quest for Radovid AFTER the party...

Wonder if they restructured some dialog?

Wonder if they restructured some dialog?
At first I thought that, it surprised me because she started saying a line i didn't know, but I think it is probably connected with some of the main quests, maybe finding Dandelion or Junior, can't be sure what quest exactly triggers the 'Now or Never' availability.

I think I'm gonna try this right now!! Thanks!!

At first I thought that, it surprised me because she started saying a line i didn't know, but I think it is probably connected with some of the main quests, maybe finding Dandelion or Junior, can't be sure what quest exactly triggers the 'Now or Never' availability.

It's not finding Dandelion, I did the ball today and get this dialog from Triss. I did the rescue after that, keeping the wolf mask for the embush :ninja:

Last edited:
The new Wolf Armor looks pretty dope. Especially Mastercrafted. It's kind of a pain in the ass to find and make though. So many damned Dimeritium plates... :X Cost me almost 10k crowns when all was said and done.

Can you tell me the bonis the armor has? :) Looking forward to craft it. Almost done in skellige then back to Novigrad and Triss <3

Yeah i got that line rather than the letter my 2nd playthrough because i'd held back on Triss missions compared to my first run.

This is some (early version) fan art from a friend of mine for Triss.

She is yet to play the game, only having played Witcher 1 and knowing some of the backstory from me.
Trying to give Triss a more "slavic" look :D (and more undercover I guess) :D

Just wanted to share it .

COT:
It is good news that this thread has over 800 +1s!

Can you tell me the bonis the armor has? Looking forward to craft it. Almost done in skellige then back to Novigrad and Triss <3

Here's the stats for all of it. Swords included.

I restarted to think about comtinuing my 3ft play through..but....

Yeah, I think I'm done for a while. Maybe if they fix it but I'm probably good until after the expansions come out. Probably wait and play em both at once in my 3rd playthrough. If I decide to get em - still haven't made up my mind about that though.

Attachments

• Witcher_3_Mastercrafted_Wolf_Gear_Stats-1024x765.jpg
    Witcher_3_Mastercrafted_Wolf_Gear_Stats-1024x765.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 40
Here's the stats for all of it. Swords included.

Yeah, I think I'm done for a while. Maybe if they fix it but I'm probably good until after the expansions come out. Probably wait and play em both at once in my 3rd playthrough. If I decide to get em - still haven't made up my mind about that though.

For me, maybe the wine will make me continuing my play through since i have no more pappers for writing my poetry

Also, just sharing notes...

Just finished the drinking scene at KM and was wondering:
I had an option to tell Lambert and Eskal, "Yen and I are not a couple anymore, and we never will be."

They then both precede to apologize and Lambert mentions that 'would explain the moody sorceresses act."

EDIT: ALSO, Geralt hasn't done Now or Never yet so he is unattached entirely. There has been a few points made about his avoiding all sorceresses from here on out AND they mentioned getting Triss' help lifting the curse instead of Yen doing it.

Is that the same old line? I didn't get anything LIKE that the first time through when I was romancing Yen...just wondering.

Last edited:
Also, just sharing notes...

Just finished the drinking scene at KM and was wondering:
I had an option to tell Lambert and Eskal, "Yen and I are not a couple anymore, and we never will be."

They then both precede to apologize and Lambert mentions that 'would explain the moody sorceresses act."

EDIT: ALSO, Geralt hasn't done Now or Never yet so he is unattached entirely. There has been a few points made about his avoiding all sorceresses from here on out AND they mentioned getting Triss' help lifting the curse instead of Yen doing it.

Is that the same old line? I didn't get anything LIKE that the first time through when I was romancing Yen...just wondering.

Everything is the same regardless of your romance situation with Triss. (means same old line) Game only reacts to your decision regarding Yen whether you rejected her or confessed to her.

edit: the only difference I got was to correcting Phillippa by saying "Triss might object" as if I care about Phillippa. Where are my options to talk about Triss to Ciri? Eskel? Lampert? Dandelion? Zoltan? Yen? Vesemir? I don't expect for all of them but at the very least we should be able to mention it to two of them.

Last edited:
I don't have an issue with Yen being there. There are no logical reasons why Triss shouldn't be there, nor her romance being able to be referenced.
- this first Kaer Morhen quest with Yennefer and Uma is the part of bigger quest to find Ciri. If you want to see Triss there you need to put her in those quest on Skelige where she finds info about Uma. Yet another barrier for Triss is that Geralt is forced to go to Wysima before he goes to Kaer Morhen - Triss for obvious reason can't be there. OK. Let's imagine that Geralt got Uma got magic box and knows text of the curse. He goes to Kaer Morhen and find there Triss. And she isn't aware of all this so at first he will tell her all he know about this. Then Triss will call Elf Sorcerer to ask what to do and prepare to cure Uma. Let me remind you what you need to do in order to cure uma. You need to complete trials of herbs and all Witchers are against this. It's not necromancy but very similar decision. Do you think it fits well Triss character? All good and sweet Triss would do this? No. Though it's my opinion. It would be interesting to hear yours. As it's now all dirty work in the game does Yennefer. You might tell that Triss also killed one guy (though how many of you endured her torment and actually get this scene) but it's basicly good act as he was evil and killing evil guys is a right thing to do. Now I'm not saying that it's imposible. Devs could done this game in another way so that Triss would be involved in this quest. But they have made it different way and because of it Triss just don't fit in this quest. She has no info about Uma and curse, decision to make trials of herbs don't fit her character well, more important she don't know that Geralt is going to Kaer Morhen. Also this quest isn't connected with you love interest choice. I mean if you romance Yennefer she will come to Kaer Morhen and cure Uma and if you romanced Triss she will come and do the same. No. In fact there isn't such quests in game at all. At least I don't remember a single one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom