• Radovid

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Djikstra

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
Your favourite Witcher 3 villain?

Inspired by a Reddit poll I would like to know your favourite Witcher 3 villain. Who is it and what makes him/her so great?
The Reddit poll is pretty clear with the Crones getting almost 50% of the votes. Let's see if this forum's opinion differs.

Last edited:
He's so cool for a villain :)
Especially due to the fact that he's the only one who actually killed one of the main characters in the Battle of Kaer Morhen and his old-school-before-fight villanous appearance being surrounded by topless succubus and what not

Why isn't the emperor on the list?
I didn't include him because I don't think he is a villain from Geralt's perspective.Maybe the same could be said about Djikstra but in opposite to Emhyr he directly turns against you and you only survive if you kill him.

I didn't include him because I don't think he is a villain from Geralt's perspective.Maybe the same could be said about Djikstra but in opposite to Emhyr he directly turns against you and you only survive if you kill him.

Seems like a villain to me. You can't directly kill him unlike dijkstra or redivide but you can indirectly.

I am gonna go w/ Whoreson Jr.

Killing monster trailer totally fit to this guy. He is far more monster and worst than Nilfgardians soldier, Menge, fanatic witch hunter and monster in the game.

Inspired by a Reddit poll I would like to know your favourite Witcher 3 villain. Who is it and what makes him/her so great?
The Reddit poll is pretty clear with the Crones getting almost 50% of the votes. Let's see if this forum's opinion differs.

Voted for the Crones. I like Dijkstra, but the Crones are more evil. Dijkstra was not supposed to be villain, he was just screwed in the Reason of state quest ending.

What about this: "Are TW3 villains better than TW1 and TW2 villains?" thread with "Who is the best villain in TW trilogy?" poll.

Possible options:

- Jacques de Aldersberg
- Azar Javed (+ Salamandra)
- Philippa Eilhart + Síle de Tansarville
- Emhyr var Emreis
- Letho
- Radovid
- The Crones
- The Wild Hunt
- Other

The only problem is that it might be biased as not all people here played first two games.

Huh, looks like I'm the only one who voted Radovid, yeah he is on a mission to kill the best ladies of the world - and I happily killed him. Still, he is an interesting character, smart and crazy - what more do you need from a villain?

There were some decent villains in the game, but I don't think there were any great ones. They should have fleshed out the Wild Hunt characters more, they had the potential to be awesome villains.

---------- Updated at 08:17 PM ----------

Can someone explain me what the Crones is? Cuz my game is set on other language.

The Witches of the Wild. That you meet in the swamp and that eat the children, unless you free the tree creature.

---------- Updated at 08:20 PM ----------

Huh, looks like I'm the only one who voted Radovid, yeah he is on a mission to kill the best ladies of the world - and I happily killed him. Still, he is an interesting character, smart and crazy - what more do you need from a villain?

I do not like what they did with him. I liked the way he was in previous games, an intelligent, collected, sophisticated chessmaster. Here he was just batshit crazy..

The crones are, without a question. And the reasons are: they are well written, you can converse with them reasonably, they have been given a positive trait (they return favors, keep their word). Overall, they are not stupid evil like Eredin, who has nothing to say besides "you will die" type of banter, or Radohitler, or Whoreson Jr., who is like a cliche stupid evil criminal from any B rated movie. The crones ARE how villains in the witcher games were portrayed before TW3.

No option for Philippa?
Since when Philippa is a villain? If you think being cunning and manipulative makes character a villain then Yen should be also a villain because she has those traits too.

Last edited:
Since when Philippa is a villain?

- Participated in the assassination of Vizimir II and Demavend
- Helped turn Radovid into a sociopath
- Hexed Saskia with mind-controlling magic
- Along with SIle, screwed Geralt and Triss over really hard in TW2
- Blackmails Geralt at the end of TW3 to become the new Imperial Court Wizard

etc.

If Radovid is the man responsible for the witch hunts and horror of the North during TW3, then remember who is responsible for Radovid.

Top Bottom