Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping the new DLC getting released tomorrow will have something for Triss. *Hoping*

I'm hoping its something really 'useful'...I don't want to be a critic but...nvm :D

---------- Updated at 05:54 PM ----------

I am not asking for fight.... I just wanted to see his argument or atleast he admits that i am right.

Then PM him...if it is a book question or canon it doesn't belong here. And being argumentative is the FASTEST way to draw the ire of the MODS...do we need that kind of attention?

I'm really hoping the new DLC getting released tomorrow will have something for Triss. *Hoping*

I reaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyy doubt it lol - don't think we will get any more Triss in the planned free dlc unless the final releases have a nive suprise, which would be great.

Incidedntly how many more weeks of free dlc do we have including this one?

I reaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyy doubt it lol - don't think we will get any more Triss in the planned free dlc unless the final releases have a nive suprise, which would be great.

Incidedntly how many more weeks of free dlc do we have including this one?

I think only two...

Ok thanks, I doubt it but I would really like the final dlc release to be bigger than the others - a nice suprise

It's probably going to be The School of The Viper witcher set and an alternative appearance for Ciri.
It would be awesome though if they had something stored on the side for Triss. A quest which will lead to more romantic conversations/options with her.

If they saved Triss's content for paid DLCs... I'll admit, they know what they're doing and they knew how to sell it.

Geniuses, and I'm not being sarcastic.

Last edited:
Ok I might be stepping on uncharted territory here, but given how it is all about Ciri in the end, in the event that Geralt returns with Yen, can we have Triss and Ciri become an item? Both kinda swing that way from what I've been told. It would be a great way to connect the old characters and the new characters. And I wouldn't mind getting many player Ciri playable sections either.

They might think of themselves as sisters, but they's not blood related so its ok right?

Ok I might be stepping on uncharted territory here, but given how it is all about Ciri in the end, in the event that Geralt returns with Yen, can we have Triss and Ciri become an item? Both kinda swing that way from what I've been told. It would be a great way to connect the old characters and the new characters. And I wouldn't mind getting many player Ciri playable sections either.

They might think of themselves as sisters, but they's not blood related so its ok right?

Well,will it be ok for Geralt and Ciri to become an item?Same thing applies to Triss.

You mean a perverted Ciri-Triss scene?

Umm no no no, time out for you. Lol. Geralt and Triss. Geralt and Yen if player goes that route but no Geralt and Ciri or Triss and Ciri.

It's probably going to be The School of The Viper witcher set and an alternative appearance for Ciri.
It would be awesome though if they had something stored on the side for Triss. A quest which will lead to more romantic conversations/options with her.

If they saved Triss's content for paid DLCs... I'll admit, they know what they're doing and they knew how to sell it.

I personally have nothing against what Ciri is wearing but...I get where a LOT of folks have issues with her boots or whatever...I do hope they do something to 'hush' those folks with Alt Ciri look...give her a REAL witcher look! Boots and all...Eskel like :)

Yeah I agree - incredibly smart move if this was all planned out lol - mastermind the whole thing.

You know, I am older than most on here I think...I bet a reference to the 80s TV show Magnum PI will be missed by virtually all but here goes...

OH MY GOD, MAGNUM!!! (need that proper english accent to set it off but...)

REALLY? You went there...wow... :fish:

You know, I am older than most on here I think...I bet a reference to the 80s TV show Magnum PI will be missed by virtually all but here goes...

OH MY GOD, MAGNUM!!! (need that proper english accent to set it off but...)

REALLY? You went there...wow... :fish:

How old are you for fun?

I personally have nothing against what Ciri is wearing but...I get where a LOT of folks have issues with her boots or whatever...I do hope they do something to 'hush' those folks with Alt Ciri look...give her a REAL witcher look! Boots and all...Eskel like

Her boots and pants are the best features in her outfit. If anything needs fixing, It's her top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom