Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing I can say at this point in time apart from what I and other REDs have already said. We are aware of the situation and it has been brought to the attention of the company as a whole.

We will share new information with you when we can actually give you new information. In the meantime, the communities effort to get this thread so active and keep it that way obviously helps make the case. So I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone for showing their passion towards Triss (I share that passion, I do. I'm a ginger myself after all :) ).

We'll update you as soon as we can.

Thanks for taking the time to answer us Ginger ! I will add your answer to the OP (again, gotta remove some other parts of it first to make enough space lol).

I hope we can keep this thread alive until we can get some news. If we exceed the posting limits another thread with the same name/2 can be made to keep this group together.

@shaedhen will you be willing to create another thread to keep this discussion going until we get some news in here? I know we have some time before we hit the limit but, it's not too early to make some plans. I doubt the people in here wants this discussion about Triss and the issues with content and interactions to die.

I think we're good to go for a while with the current thread. And just as Ginger said a bit earlier, maybe it's best to keep everything focused on a single thread for the time being in order for it to be as big as possible. However if another thread is really needed I'll do one. (or someone else can too, I'll happily link it in the OP.)

Anyway, please try to stay focused on the topic. I know it's hard, especially with so many new posts coming each day, but it's for the better in the long run. =)

There is nothing I can say at this point in time apart from what I and other REDs have already said. We are aware of the situation and it has been brought to the attention of the company as a whole.

We will share new information with you when we can actually give you new information. In the meantime, the communities effort to get this thread so active and keep it that way obviously helps make the case. So I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone for showing their passion towards Triss (I share that passion, I do. I'm a ginger myself after all :) ).

We'll update you as soon as we can.
Right now I feel so happy!
We will keep this thread active and growing.

Attachments

• girl happy.jpg
    girl happy.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 61
Hello folks, thought I'd drop another comment after 50 odd pages (seriously, this thread really doesn't loose momentum!), how are things going? :)

It's going, welcome back. Sometime we are jogging but most of the time this thread is running full speed. If you miss a few hours you are pages behind, a few days and you will have hours of reading.

In the meantime, the communities effort to get this thread so active and keep it that way obviously helps make the case. So I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone for showing their passion towards Triss (I share that passion, I do. I'm a ginger myself after all ).
Thank you very much for replying, it is great to have a dev supporting us, and congrats to all the people keeping this thread active, because of all you guys and gals who keep this thread going the devs are noticing our issues. This last post from the dev made me very optimistic and hopefully we will get some more Triss content eventually.

What an amazing group of fans, motivated, dedicated and willing to lead the charge to correct the inconsistencies of in game Triss content. You guys/gals are so awesome.

i absolutely love seeing so much support for one (if not the most) of the greatest characters to grace our screens, (pc, consoles etc) ok i am extremely biased. Also......

Geralt: No offense, but
Triss: Offense taken. Stop talking and lead the way

See even their banter/disagreements are awesome to see, they are great for each other. I seriously would love more banter between Triss, Phillipa, Yen and Geralt lol.

---------- Updated at 10:42 AM ----------

People are entitled to their opinion but I gotta wonder at the folks who voted "I don't like Triss.". On what grounds? She literally doesn't do anything unlikeable. Did I miss something? Maybe it's folks who didn't like her from the books. o_O

Maybe they just want to go against the majority or maybe they genuinely feel that there was enough Triss. Either way i could imagine that more Triss would mean more content for other characters too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom