Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so eager to see Geralt and Triss meet in Novigrad... Game tells you they broke up.
I was so eager to meet her in Kaer Morhen... She's not there.
I was so eager to talk to her on the boat... Well?

Devastation. That pretty much sums up my Triss's experience.

Still, the game was amazing. And if there is a company that listens to its fans, that's CDPR. I'm sure they'll solve this in some way!

Exactly how I felt during my first playthrough, you've summed it up nicely.

I really do believe they are eventually going to do something about the whole situation. Keep my hopes up 'till they say \''NO WAY\''.
:sorcerer:
:cheers:

I dont know if someone already had this ideia but what do you guys think about a scene/quest where Geralt and Triss are getting married?(do people get somekind of married in the witcher world right? maybe i am wrong but still this sounds awesome to me) :)

This is the cast for the wedding:

-Geralt and Triss (Groom and bride ofc)
-Dandelion (Priest)
-Ma boy Lambert (Best man)
-Yennefer (Maid of honor if she is not too salty ofc :))
-Ciri (The girl with the wedding rings)

Just imagine this hilarious plus romantic moment when Dandelion sings balads about their adventures and Geralt complaining about his clothes like always.
In the end they just teleport to somewhere nice and talk about the future and what they love about each other...

this is just an ideia if you like it i can give you much more details.(this is also valid for Yen romance)

Last edited:
Lol interesting question hahaha. Not a clue. Not something I think about. Lol

Writes 9000+ word essay on DLC idea.
No one reads it
You should know:
-When people "Thank for this post" that mean they read it and like it
-If they also "Give RED point" -> they love it
-Or some people love it but don't click anything :D

So i had read your post and love it ;)
I dont know if someone already had this ideia but what do you guys think about a scene/quest where Geralt and Triss are getting married?(do people get married in the witcher world right? maybe i am wrong but still this sounds awesome to me) :)

-Dandelion (Priest)

Just imagine this hilarious plus romantic moment when Dandelion sings balads about their adventures and Geralt complaining about his clothes like always.
In the end they just teleport to somewhere nice and talk about the future and what they love about each other...

this is just an ideia if you like it i can give you much more details.(this is also valid for Yen romance)
Interesting, no one in this topic ever come up with an idea of a wedding before :D.

Please more, i always love short fanfiction ;)

Last edited:
Agreed, but I suppose at the end of the day that's what mods where there for. But I just hope that we don't have to resort to it! I would have thought RED Wouldn't let us resort to Making a mod to improve our experience :0! Still :p!

Well, I'm a console peasant and haven't had a decent gaming PC in years, so mods don't really help me out.

I'm guessing that there are a good number of Triss fans out there who, like me, are playing on the PS4/XBOX One and would like to see some additions made per the OP.

Also, mods don't really add that much in terms of character development. Sure, you can shift Triss around, maybe have her go to Kaer Morhen earlier in Act 2 etc. ... but unless these modders have access to Jaimi Barbakoff, cash, a sound booth, and CD Projekt's consent, mods won't do much to address the points which the OP raised.

I dont know if someone already had this ideia but what do you guys think about a scene/quest where Geralt and Triss are getting married?(do people get somekind of married in the witcher world right? maybe i am wrong but still this sounds awesome to me) :)

-Dandelion (Priest)

Loool Yen would be too salty, not sre if she would even turn up.
Zoltan would be best man - wouldn't that mean he has the wedding rings
Ciri would be bridesmaid

---------- Updated at 02:46 PM ----------

Also, just google "Witcher 3 news" turns out there are "Big gamplay changes" coming soon, either with the next update or a new dlc.

-Dandelion (Priest)

There was a non canon short story in the books 'Something ends,something begins' about Geralt and Yen's wedding.Maybe CDPR could do something similar in the game?

-Dandelion (Priest)

It sound very sweet and would be amazing, but maybe too sweet for The Witcher world.
If I can choose I would go for a "let's try to find a cure against Infertility" quest instead of the wedding :)

It sound very sweet and would be amazing, but maybe too sweet for The Witcher world.
If I can choose I would go for a "let's try to find a cure against Infertility" quest instead of the wedding :)

Why?Geralt can just adopt someone like he did with Ciri and Alvin.

-Dandelion (Priest)

More please, let's hear the Triss details

Just to let everyone know. We pay very close attention to everything you guys write in this thread. We will be addressing this situation by adding/changing some dialogue stuff in the future - more info on this will come later so pardon my scarce input for the time being. This should help with the immersion. And once again, thank you all for your valuable feedback.

Why?Geralt can just adopt someone like he did with Ciri and Alvin.

Because CDPR could do an epic quest with that with lots of relationships talk between Geralt, Triss and Ciri.
Yes they can "just adopt" but Triss could have "just teleport the mages" and Yenn could have "just use the djinn power to make an happy end with Geralt and Ciri"

AND: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VuarVmUgRw

---------- Updated at 04:25 PM ----------

Just to let everyone know. We pay very close attention to everything you guys write in this thread. We will be addressing this situation by adding/changing some dialogue stuff in the future - more info on this will come later so pardon my scarce input for the time being. This should help with the immersion. And once again, thank you all for your valuable feedback.

I love you!

That is indeed awesome, I thank you as a part of the community for taking your time to reply and assure us of future changes, though I must ask, there are other threads, similar to this one, related to what happens when you actually finish the game, being lonely, and I am talking about threads such as mine, since I made one aswell, Immersion Destroyer, and goes on.

I am 100% sure that you are paying attention to the aswell, but if you don't mind, would you like to comment on that, and "assure" us at the very least of what's going to happen?

I wonder which poor intern has to read those fanfictions.

Because CDPR could do an epic quest with that with lots of relationships talk between Geralt, Triss and Ciri.
Yes they can "just adopt" but Triss could have "just teleport the mages" and Yenn could have "just use the djinn power to make an happy end with Geralt and Ciri"

AND: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VuarVmUgRw

---------- Updated at 04:25 PM ----------

I love you!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT When and Where was this posted - did I miss osmething important over the last few days

and if thats true thats amazing! :look:

nvm I just scrolled up hahahaahha what an idiot i am

Merci

Today is our happy day!

Attachments

• The-Witcher-3-06.19.2015---12.25.41.14.mp4_20150622_222617.190.jpg
    The-Witcher-3-06.19.2015---12.25.41.14.mp4_20150622_222617.190.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom