Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triss is probably my second least favourite person in the lodge. I still romanced her though, only because Yennefer is my least favourite member of the lodge. Keira Metz for life.

Top Notch banter aside, I find the bickering between Yen and Triss fans pathetic. As much as I dislike Yen and am indifferent to Triss I respect other people's preferences and have no wish to beat any of you with a stick until you bow down to our lord and saviour Keira.

Yen is not a member of the Lodge :p

Triss is probably my second least favourite person in the lodge. I still romanced her though, only because Yennefer is my least favourite member of the lodge. Keira Metz for life.

Top Notch banter aside, I find the bickering between Yen and Triss fans pathetic. As much as I dislike Yen and am indifferent to Triss I respect other people's preferences and have no wish to beat any of you with a stick until you bow down to our lord and saviour Keira.

I like Keira's character a lot, but as a romance choice for Geralt, not so much.

She comes right out and tells him that he's not her idea of the "perfect" match, that she prefers dark haired men, and then ends by saying, "Oh well, when looking for a port in stormy seas" or something like that. Doesn't exactly make one enthused to pursue a relationship with her character. Anyways, she runs off with Lambert at the end. Bleh. Still like her character though. She's sassy in the good kind of way.

Triss floats my boat more because she is super low maintenance, she's clearly enamored with Geralt, she has a good relationship with Ciri, and at the end of the day they get along like two peas in a pod.

You guys are so active, that is impressive.
I am really glad for your success in the old topic, and that is a shame it is closed now.
As a fan of Triss I am glad we will get new "content" soon (great job folks!), but I would like to interact with her after the ending, too.

If we only could have your activity used in order to help us with our thread, which is devoted to the ending of the game and post-game world's state, we could reach a lot more. You can read more here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39674-Mega-SPOILERS-Immersion-Destroyer

For now we've already got some answers from devs, but still we are not so successful.
My personal opinion about the problem you can find here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39674-Mega-SPOILERS-Immersion-Destroyer/page109

Any help'd be appreciated.
Thanks guys, and great job once again!

Best. Moment. Ever.

Help someone. I thought when you place someone on your ignore list their posting suppose to be block from view unless you click view post. I can get my to work. Anyone know how to get this working or what the problem is?

ROFL you just made my day.

Welcome and we will try to ensure this thread doesn't turn into a war between T and Y.

I like Keira more that Yen but, I am Triss for life. Interesting enough my girlfriend from HS name was Keira hence that name is forbidden in my house. Wife you see.

I like the Footer note saying you have
Geralt & Triss Romance "We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved". C. JoyBell

I am a Triss Fan too :)

Triss floats my boat more because she is super low maintenance, she's clearly enamored with Geralt, she has a good relationship with Ciri, and at the end of the day they get along like two peas in a pod.

I would add beautiful to that list and yep, that sums up the reasons why I like her.

Oh boy. Now I'm only waiting for the first to come with a Crones appreciation thread.

btw #Team Brewess ftw

I like the Footer note saying you have
Geralt & Triss Romance "We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved". C. JoyBell

I am a Triss Fan too :)

Thanks, and Welcome

---------- Updated at 06:56 PM ----------

She never agreed to be a member,unlike other sorceresses,so...

Hey wassup Zyvik, nice to see you again.

Don't argue with he who must not be name please it's going to get no where.

Seriously though Yen and Triss as the least favorite members of the Lodge?They and Rita are the nicest sorceresses in the Lodge.

I still can't believe, that moderators closed original thread.. :(
There were some posters, clearly trying to provoke flame by posting "anti Triss" content and mods simply closed largest and most amazing thread on this forum (made by hundreds of amazing people), instead of punishing that small group of users, that were provoking.. :(

That thread was STILL important, because through it, we could share our opinions with a "RED" developers, they knew, we were there and through that thread, something amazing could arise..
I never would have believed, that moderators in CDPR forums woud act like EA moderators.. Never and I am very disappointed because of it.. :(

Still, at least, we manage to get Triss problem to be repaired, but without our other influence and bilateral feedback...
It's a pity, that we cannot make it to 10.000 posts.. :(

I hope, that "ReptilePZ" is proud on destroying something unique.. Just like Herostratus did in 356 BC.. :( (he gain his imortality, so Reptile can have his to)

There were some posters, clearly trying to provoke flame by posting "anti Triss" content and mods simply closed largest and most amazing thread on this forum
(made by hundreds of amazing people), instead of punishing that small group of users, that were provoking.. :(

That thread was STILL important, because through it, we could share our opinions with a "RED" developers, they knew, we were there and through that thread, something amazing could arise..
I never would have believed, that moderators in CDPR forums woud act like EA moderators.. Never and I am very disappointed because of it.. :(

Still, at least, we manage to get Triss problem to be repaired, but without our other influence and bilateral feedback...

I hope, that "ReptilePZ" is proud on destroying something unique.. Just like Herostratus did in 356 BC.. :( (he gain his imortality, so Reptile can have his to)

We are forbidden from talking about our last thread. We are not allow to criticize Yen in any way shape or form. We will continue our discussion and ideas here. Welcome back.

There were some posters, clearly trying to provoke flame by posting "anti Triss" content and mods simply closed largest and most amazing thread on this forum (made by hundreds of amazing people), instead of punishing that small group of users, that were provoking.. :(

Don't worry, the thread is still accessible to developers and i've sent a message to the dev GingerEffect to let him know the existence of this thread. Cheer up mate!

Don't worry, the thread is still accessible to developers and i've sent a message to the dev GingerEffect to let him know the existence of this thread. Cheer up mate!

Glass half-full: the thread was too long for its own good. Became hard to follow it, and lead itself to repetition. New fans risked feeling excluded or intimidated by the sheer size. The proposal (key point of the whole thing) is still there for anyone to discussed freely on this thread or others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom