Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think i found the Unicorn.:look:

Omg poor Geralt, just have realized it. Here comes the sexual slavery!
What have I done with that evil woman choice?! Triss forgive me, save me.

That's why he was willing to exchange his life for Yen's when dealing with the Wild Hunt...he finally wanted to be free! It all makes sense now.

Now I see the "happy end" with Yen with different eyes...

I condemned my Geralt to a life in slavery... how COULD I... damn...

he's probably doing some serial killing for Yen the monster there... What have I done....

Now I see the "happy end" with Yen with different eyes...

I condemned my Geralt to a life in slavery... how COULD I... damn...

he's probably doing some serial killing for Yen the monster there... What have I done....

CDPR are masterminds....no one would have thought...at the first glance...

They were lying in the very centre of a ballroom, bright with candelabra. Richly-clad gentlemen and ladies, sparkling with jewels, had stopped dancing and were watching them in stunned silence. The musicians in the gallery finished their piece in a cacophony which grated on the ears.

'You moron!' Yennefer yelled, trying to scratch out his eyes. You bloody idiot! You stopped me! I nearly had him!'

'You had shit-all!' he shouted back, furious. 'I saved your life, you stupid witch!'

She hissed like a furious cat, her palms showered sparks.

Geralt, turning his face away, caught her by both wrists and they rolled among the oysters, seaweed and crushed ice.

'Do you have an invitation?' A portly man with the golden chain of a chamberlain on his chest was looking at them with a haughty expression.

'Screw yourself!' screamed Yennefer, still trying to scratch Geralt's eyes out.

'It's a scandal,' the chamberlain said emphatically. 'Verily, you're exaggerating with this teleportation. I'm going to complain to the Council of Wizards. I'll demand—'

No one ever heard what the chamberlain would demand. Yennefer wrenched herself free, slapped the witcher in the ear with her open palm, kicked him forcefully in the shin and jumped into the fading portal in the wall.
Geralt threw himself after her, catching her hair and belt with a practised move. Yennefer, also having gained practise, landed him a blow with her elbow. The sudden move split her dress at the armpit, revealing a shapely breast. An oyster flew from her torn dress. They both fell into the nothingness of the portal. Geralt could still hear the chamberlain's voice.

'Music! Play on! Nothing has happened. Please take no notice of that pitiful incident!'

:heart:

They were lying in the very centre of a ballroom, bright with candelabra. Richly-clad gentlemen and ladies, sparkling with jewels, had stopped dancing and were watching them in stunned silence. The musicians in the gallery finished their piece in a cacophony which grated on the ears.

'You moron!' Yennefer yelled, trying to scratch out his eyes. You bloody idiot! You stopped me! I nearly had him!'

'You had shit-all!' he shouted back, furious. 'I saved your life, you stupid witch!'

Geralt, turning his face away, caught her by both wrists and they rolled among the oysters, seaweed and crushed ice.

'Do you have an invitation?' A portly man with the golden chain of a chamberlain on his chest was looking at them with a haughty expression.

'It's a scandal,' the chamberlain said emphatically. 'Verily, you're exaggerating with this teleportation. I'm going to complain to the Council of Wizards. I'll demand—'

No one ever heard what the chamberlain would demand. Yennefer wrenched herself free, slapped the witcher in the ear with her open palm, kicked him forcefully in the shin and jumped into the fading portal in the wall.
Geralt threw himself after her, catching her hair and belt with a practised move. Yennefer, also having gained practise, landed him a blow with her elbow. The sudden move split her dress at the armpit, revealing a shapely breast. An oyster flew from her torn dress. They both fell into the nothingness of the portal. Geralt could still hear the chamberlain's voice.

'Music! Play on! Nothing has happened. Please take no notice of that pitiful incident!'

Aww don't you just love them? :3

How romantic :heart:

What did I say two pages ago?

:banned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom