6. Dutar

7.Harp

8. Rubab

9. Pandura

10.Ukulele

11.Balalaika
Violins and harp or lyre.

---------- Updated at 04:34 PM ----------

Lol i always save Triss myslef and kill Letho - even if he was just a tool - he still killed innocent people - noone asked him to do that --- also I kind of owed Roach because he saved me twice even though I went Iorveth path.
Thous king wasn't innocents, they had a lot of blood on their hands. And I liked him. And he got a lot of opportunities to kill Triss, but he didn't.

Violins and harp.

---------- Updated at 04:34 PM ----------

Thous king wasn't innocents, they had a lot of blood on their hands. And I liked him. And he got a lot of opportunities to kill Triss, but he didn't.

Not talking about kings, don't really care about them - he killed Cedric and a lot of scoiatel.

If you talk to him I think he said he also killed someone who healed him after was injured (just so that his identity wasn't revealed)
Guy has no honour - and like I said I owed Roach.

He also left Triss all injured - luckily trolly saved her.

If you talk to him I think he said he also killed someone who healed him after was injured (just so that his identity wasn't revealed)
Guy has no honour - and like I said I owed Roach.

He also left Triss all injured - luckily trolly saved her.
I can't explain but I liked him. :comeatmebro:

He killed Foltest.. I know he wasn't perfect but he seemed decent compared to Radovid and Emhyr... And he did it in front of his kids! And all the dead elves... Plus he left Triss with Mr. Trolly and the troll could have killed her easily... (Luckily she smelled good.)

He killed Foltest.. I know he wasn't perfect but he seemed decent compared to Radovid and Emhyr... And he did it in front of his kids! And all the dead elves... Plus he left Triss with Mr. Trolly and the troll could have killed her easily... (Luckily she smelled good.)

Hahahah you said the exact same thing as me, we REALLY do think it same way it seems.

Uncle T is very happy.

I agree with everything, but I couldn't kill him, he is so, so.... I can't explain, I like him, and thats it. =) And he saved Triss in the end. =)

Hahahah you said the exact same thing as me, we REALLY do think it same way it seems.

Hilarious! I think we played the exact same... Too good!

---------- Updated at 01:49 PM ----------

I agree with everything, but I couldn't kill him, he is so, so.... I can't explain, I like him, and thats it. =) And he saved Triss in the end. =)

That's ok!!! I love Philippa even though I know I shouldn't :)

Hilarious! I think we played the exact same... Too good!

---------- Updated at 01:49 PM ----------

That's ok!!! I love Philippa even though I know I shouldn't :)

OK no I have to disagree with that.

Philippa is probably the person I hate most in all of Witcher lol - just talking to her pisses me off.
Like the way she spoke to Geralt in the sun stone mission - I loved the part where Geralt rejected everything she was saying about Ciri.

Also

When we ask Triss how she is feeling all she ever says is "So, so" "Why do you ask?"
But then there is no reply option except "We should talk about soemthing else"

Am I missiing something because that entire convo line seems broken and doesn't make any sense.

OK no I have to disagree with that.

Philippa is probably the person I hate most in all of Witcher lol - just talking to her pisses me off.
Like the way she spoke to Geralt in the sun stone mission - I loved the part where Geralt rejected everything she was saying about Ciri.

Also

When we ask Triss how she is feeling all she ever says is "So, so" "Why do you ask?"

Am I missiing something because that entire convo line seems broken and doesn't make any sense.

Where does she said that?

I know it's wrong to love her lol But I do :p

And I'm not 100% sure but I think it's a longer conversation if she gets tortured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom