Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Guys, am I the only one who's inventory and pause screen goes darker than the normal game? Something wrong with games gamma? I'm playing on PC and when I open inventory or alchemy I can barely see cause the screen is so dark? Anyone know how to fix this or is it something that they have to patch?

Guys, am I the only one who's inventory and pause screen goes darker than the normal game? Something wrong with games gamma? I'm playing on PC and when I open inventory or alchemy I can barely see cause the screen is so dark? Anyone know how to fix this or is it something that they have to patch?
That's not the game.

Likely some kind of auto-brightness setting on your monitor.

I hope this patch fixes the graphics issue that I see on the PS4 version. It's starting to look like Assassin's Creed Unity: bodies with no heads, faces with just eyeballs floating in space. The kind of stuff nightmares are made of.

did you jumped from the top of the mountain at Ard Skellig?

That reminds me...I also hope they patch the game to make falling damage at least a bit less ridiculous. I probably died more times due to falling from moderate heights (or running around on the Kaer Morhen map while going down a relatively gentle slope) than I did to monsters.

While I have enjoyed the game and to fast updates one my biggest complaints is how the difficulty setting for Death March seems ungodly when a level 1 Drowner can kill you in two-three hits. The enemies gets scaled up while you stay the same and that seems a little unfair when your attacks seem to do so little against what should be a weak enemy. Other than that enjoying the game.

How about an open pc-beta-test for this patch while while formalities are taken care of with the consoles?
Console-guys have their validation. And who can protect pc-gamers but an open beta-test?
Just make sure saves are compatible and we're golden.

How about an open pc-beta-test for this patch while while formalities are taken care of with the consoles?
Console-guys have their validation. And who can protect pc-gamers but an open beta-test?
Just make sure saves are compatible and we're golden.

Mind you, even a certified patch can break things, I've seen this too many times. But I'm with you on that. I have a PS4, but PC doesn't need certification and shouldn't be put on hold because of consoles. When it's in the wild it gives developers some more insight into possible problems and additional time to find solutions. I understand why PC crowd might feel upset.

Please fix the glitch that once I talk to the corpse robber on entering skellige it crashes to desktop. HELPPPP

Did you sort this out? The exact same thing was happening to me, was running 'Extreme Weather Skellige' re-installed default weather and it now works fine. Might be an updated version of Ext Weather now that fixes this, haven't checked yet.

Mind you, even a certified patch can break things, I've seen this too many times. But I'm with you on that. I have a PS4, but PC doesn't need certification and shouldn't be put on hold because of consoles. When it's in the wild it gives developers some more insight into possible problems and additional time to find solutions. I understand why PC crowd might feel upset.
Indeed. Also keep in mind that CDPR is trying to get the console and PC version in sync when it comes to content and bug-fixing.
Imagine if a major change in the game can't be done on console (doesn't pass certification), so its back to the drawing board. I'll guess they would pull that change from the PC patch, as well, just so everybody have the same game. Then get it done right for 1.08.

If CDPR are so customer focused as they claim, we'll have patches even after the expansions has been released.
So everything in due time...
Live long and prosper...

On a sidenote.... I wonder what Freud would achieved if he had access to internet and all its rage and glory...

Right now I am in condition like.. Please at least post the exact time when you going to post the change log hahahaha :rofl:

I am continuously refreshing home page to see some news on patch.
I am checking Marcin profile to check he is online or not & what he is doing.
I am so desperate hohohoho :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't understand why most of you post bug reports and suggestions here. I doubt that by doing so they're going to add them, there's a forum board that exists there for suggestions and another one for bugs. Post them there, I check this thread every 3 hours to see if we've got the official full list about the patch changes and all I see is impatient people, meh. Just give them some time, derp.

I don't understand why most of you post bug reports and suggestions here. I doubt that by doing so they're going to add them, there's a forum board that exists there for suggestions and another one for bugs. Post them there, I check this thread every 3 hours to see if we've got the official full list about the patch changes and all I see is impatient people, meh. Just give them some time, derp.
Either way CDPR don't seem to pay attention to the flooded tech support forum... so may as well post it everywhere.

I would accept graphical downgrade on PS4 (fire, smoke/fog, water effects) if they could pull up stable 30 fps trough whole experience. For example in GTAV, which have similarly concept (open world gameplay), have some frame rate drops (mostly while driving trough bumper to bumper traffic full speed), but while quests or online gameplay framerate keeps in 30 stable and fixed. I made a mistake and preordered this game with all incoming DLC's (this is last time i do preorder), because i had a PC that could handle this game pretty good, but i won't spend more 50 bucks on same game... After keeping track on number of forums including this one, i realized that CDPR won't fix any PS4 framerate issues, because they would do that already (they are known as company that listen they customers), and they wouldn't release any of those free DLC's before we get fully patched and stable FPS PS4 version. And they keep quiet about this on their official forum. Witcher 3 = stable 20 FPS only on PS4 :realmad:

Top Bottom