Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it includes something for Yen, be it a cottage or a "restore Kaer Morhen" part, I just might support it.

But CDPR have managed to come out on top with Witcher 3 :) ... so I dont think they need kickstarter for :p

Let's just say for arguments sake, CDPR started a Kickstarter campaign for a Kovir DLC. How many of you would contribute?

Well for arguments sake if it was a possibility, then i would gladly contribute. I bought a ps4 for this game and bought the collectors edition, so if in the future there was a chance for a Kovir dlc, i would help out with the Kickstarter.

Triss and Wild Hunt.

Attachments

• 8lTcSG82Slk.jpg
    8lTcSG82Slk.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 84
As long as it includes something for Yen, be it a cottage or a "restore Kaer Morhen" part, I just might support it.

But CDPR have managed to come out on top with Witcher 3 :) ... so I dont think they need kickstarter for :p

Of course, the only reason Kovir is mentioned time and again is because to the best of my knowledge, we don't know where Geralt and Yen settled down. If you're in a romance with Triss, the game starts at their house. If you're in a romance with Yen, the game starts with them arriving in Kovir.

Oh and finding Dijkstra's treasure would make for a cool side quest.

Of course, the only reason Kovir is mentioned time and again is because to the best of my knowledge, we don't know where Geralt and Yen settled down. If you're in a romance with Triss, the game starts at their house. If you're in a romance with Yen, the game starts with them arriving in Kovir.

That is why I mentioned the cottage and KM :)
Two possible choices... for now that is.

Let's just say for arguments sake, CDPR started a Kickstarter campaign for a Kovir DLC. How many of you would contribute?

I won't. Because if think it's a terrible idea. CDPR has a wonderful reputation. To do a Kickstarter when your last game was a huge commercial success is like saying : "Well, we earn a LOT of money thanks to you guys, but we don't want to invest all of that money to make content, so let's give us more money to do fanservice DLC !!".
I mean... Even EA will never do something like that and it says a lot.
It will ruin CDPR reputation.

Unleash Hell!!
Your hell destroy my internet :p

It will ruin CDPR reputation.

Of course CDPR never do this, but saladin said just for arguments sake

Yeah, always wonder where the hell is Dijkstra's treasure? Do CDPR gonna include it in expansion pack ??? Now, finger crossed

More Triss (have her original eye here)

Now i wonder how many of you regonize that is not Triss :devil:
Link: http://vonluck.deviantart.com/art/Red-Transistor-539540249?q=favby:namesarestupid/6630924&qo=0

That is why I mentioned the cottage and KM :)
Two possible choices... for now that is.

Well unless you sell Roach and Ves down the river, Kovir is the only Northern Kingdom not conquered or vassalised by Nilfgaard, right? So chances are they probably both end up living there which would reduce the assets needed because the same house could be Geralt's/Yen's or Geralt's/Triss' depending on romance choice.

Well unless you sell Roach and Ves down the river, Kovir is the only Northern Kingdom not conquered or vassalised by Nilfgaard, right? So chances are they probably both end up living there which would reduce the assets needed because the same house could be Geralt's/Yen's or Geralt's/Triss' depending on romance choice.

Reasonable I guess. I can back that up.

Though my idea was just a cottage in White Orchard or in Kaer Morhen or the actual castle of Kaer Morehn. In a sort of "repair"/"rrebuild" the fortress mini game :p

As for the work and money? That is CDPR's problem, not ours :D
They have the talent and money now. Of that I am certain :)

Though my idea was just a cottage in White Orchard or in Kaer Morhen or the actual castle of Kaer Morehn. In a sort of "repair"/"rrebuild" the fortress mini game :p

Like Eskel said in Vesemir funeral :" it just like Kaer Mohen die today" :cry: For Geralt (or me), it really painful when go back to KM and don't see Vesemir there anymore

For the "They have the talent and money now" part, i am not sure about this

Like Eskel said in Vesemir funeral :" it just like Kaer Mohen die today" :cry: For Geralt (or me), it really painful when go back to KM and don't see Vesemir there anymore

For the "They have the talent and money now" part, i am not sure about this

"Something ends, something begins "
Can happen to KM too :)

Well CDPR do have talent. Else we would not be on this forum :D
And after the Wticher 3... id argue they have enough money.

If you were talking about Geralt and Yen... well they have the money... who needs talent then :D

Having money doesn't mean you have a willingness to spend it. Obviously pre-game budgeting has allowed for two DLCs and hopefully if they sell as well as the main game is doing, there will be a third. I was just saying a 'what if' in case they didn't; wasn't a suggestion that thy do. Frankly I just want more game material and more than anything, I want the romance writing to be addressed in a more thorough way. There was a lot of missed opportunities in the game to explore the nuances of Geralt's love life which has always been central to the game series but never actually explored. That doesn't mean I don't want to chop down monsters and go on adventures, but the two can go hand-in-hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom