Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
I'm hoping that this EPIC patch comes next week... By the way, I wish to compliment CDPR for the awesome support that you are providing for TW3 players... It's a hard thing to see in todays games industry.

It's summer. It's hot. Swimming was fine today. So... now i'm grilled. Can't go out anymore for this weekend... looking already like a tomato. Soooo Biiii ähm PATCH PLEASE :D

Dammit... it's because of posts like this that I have spent most of the day here hitting refresh...

Don't worry your hard work will be rewarded SOON :rofl:

Your probably just haunted by something, or maybe a nekker under the floorboards. You need to hire a professional.....

SOON... :rofl:

---------- Updated at 04:37 PM ----------

I am dying to see the thread with title "Patch 1.07 for all platforms out now!"

SOON... :rofl:

I know this excellent nekker under the floorboard slayer. He has an impressive collection of swords and armours, but has not learned to put them in a box in his friend's tavern. The result is he is really slow, his horse has a broken back from overfilled saddle bags and he will not get to you for another month.

But don't worry, you medallion will stop moving when he is done, and you will still have another month to wait for 1.07.

ohhh god Medallion is Humming coz Yen is near & now I am having good time with her...

Ohh yes yes yes come on.... Its coming... Its coming....

Here's how it should be written: coming s∞n

Hopefully it'll be possible to craft those higher-quality glyphs again, at last :)

Top Bottom