Has the mutagen bug been fixed?

+
Has the mutagen bug been fixed?

I mean the one where mutagens need to be reequipped after every load, otherwise they stop granting their bonus

The simple fact that I did not experience it first hand, or at least did not pay enough attention to the shiny numbers in my lower right corner to notice, and have absolutely no idea what my values were before the patch. Nonetheless, I heard a lot about this bug, and I wanted to make sure it has been fixed before I spend another 100 hours with a character less powerful than he should be. A simple "yes" or "no" would have been more welcome.

You can always remove the mutagens; take note of the stats; put the mutagens back into the slots; take note of the new stats; save the game; exit the game; load the saved game; compare the stats to what you had previously.

The stat resetting bug seems to have been fixed (yay!), but in testing it I discovered that mutagen sorting and stacking is still absent. Considering all else that has been done with this patch, that's a major annoyance.

YES!! this bug annoyed me to no end of having to re socket my mutagens after loading a save, travelling to a new map, after any scene when geralt is not in etc.

After trying it with patch 1.07 installed on PC, I can confirm this bug is fixed. The sign intensity and weapon DPS is now always correct and does not change when re-adding the mutagens (like before).

Top Bottom