Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mine, Andrzej's :D So he pays for the beer
I will ask him when he'll come to Italy again...

...haha who am I kidding, I'd not say a single word. :what3:

---------- Updated at 06:21 PM ----------

Yeah I don't want to point out ten more occassions. I don't want to cry right now, fuck that. But yeah, after BoE everything seemed so promising and then...
I don't want to quote BoE ending... but I will...

'I'll be back, Mother,' said Ciri, leaping into her saddle. Til be back for sure! Soon!'

She did not know how very wrong she was.

'I'll be back, Mother,' said Ciri, leaping into her saddle. Til be back for sure! Soon!'

She did not know how very wrong she was.

Poor Nenneke. Please make it stop... :cry:

I think a 15+ year relationship with someone is more than enough to believe that its possible...

I can give you a real life example of people who dropped the "shell" with much worse reasons to keep it. The survivors of the auschwitz camp in WW2, i saw many survivors saying that they were so angry and they wanted revenge at the time when they left the camp but after a few years they made peace with their past and its the only reason they are happy today... What a weak example, first, RL, second an amount of people who share this awful terror together, third, after WW, medias help to ehlp them, confort them as it was possible to do: governments, associations, volunteers....

Yen'es story is not History, is a fiction character, but yet she was alone, no media support, no psycologic support, alone for almost a century, Geralt, at least had Vesemir, and Eskel, Lambert, ..etc, and he always cameback to Kaer Morhen where he found a family welcome.

Yes you can:

- In the last wish quest when Yen bites Geralt when they kiss, after that she says: "It can't be all sweetness and light" (Yen is soooooo romantic) :D Where do you leave the sexual complicity based in absolute confidence one in other between to passionate lovers? Where do you leave some sense of humor, some jokes between lovers?
- In the warewolf garden when she plays the pun game with Geralt for 10 seconds then she got tired of it. Since when the mood of a couple must be synchronized? Both happy at the same time, both kidding at the same time, ALWAYS? What boring relationship... and people, also.

Here is a great advice for Yen:

If you want to be happy in the future you have to make peace with your past

My greatest advice for you: make the effort to knowing someone before talking about his/her.... just for avoid misunderstoods

Peace and magic, Bro! :sorcerer:

Last edited:
I want more Yen content like you do...

I'm glad that Triss fan wishes this...it makes me happy

Edit: Not sure why but I have a hard time to actually believe that you like Yennefer - reading your comments..and....maybe because your signature is
"Choose the one who gives you a good future not the one who gave you a good past"

:p

Last edited:
My greatest advice for you: make the effort to knowing someone before talking about his/her.... just for avoid misunderstoods

Wait what? this is not about knowing her, i only said facts...

@DiogoGuimPT a very serious moment is the best moment for a joke. Especially in a serious and long relationship.

Say that to Yen everytime Geralt wanted to joke about something and got denied...

Edit: Not sure why but I have a hard time to actually believe that you like Yennefer - reading your comments..and....maybe because your signature is

:p

Great advice right? :) but this is not about dumping Yen for Triss. this is about real life relationships when a couple is no longer happy with each other and are afraid to move on with their lives... This is the greatest mistake someone could do...

Last edited:
"Choose the one who gives you a good future not the one who gave you a good past"
Why not? I love Yen, but I see as true love for Geralt in my Witcher's world Triss.

---------- Updated at 07:55 PM ----------

I want more Yen/Ciri content. I would love to see some missions with playable Ciri and Yen as companion.

i only said facts..

I see only your imagination. No facts.

this is about real life relathionships when a couple is no longer happy with each other and are afraid to move on with their lives.

Yeah, I see your ironical "choose the one who give blah-blah". Funny to say it when you have no idea about "a good past" but so sure in "a good future".

And you've promised to stop wasting your time by posting nonsense in this thread. Please do it.

Great advice right? :) but this is not about dumping Yen for Triss. this is about real life relathionships when a couple is no longer happy with each other and are afraid to move on with their lives... This is the greatest mistake someone could do...

OOOOOH SURE it isn't about Triss and Yen...especially when you have there the picture of Triss with Geralt....:D

:smiling2:Yes, he said in his thoughts, yes, you are correct. There’s only her
, her at my side, here and now, and this is all that matters.

Here and now. And where she was before, with whom she was, doesn’t matter in the slightest.
Now, she is with me, here, among you. With me and no one else. That’s what I’m thinking about; thinking about her, all the time, feeling the scent of her perfume and the warmth of her body. And you can choke on the envy.
Time of Contempt: Andrzej Sapkowski
:envy:
:sadtriss:

A little offtop. Don't you know "Fables" comicbooks?

I've found enough references to The Witcher. Have no idea did Bill Willigham inspire by Andrzej but his main characters are really close to Yennefer and Geralt.

Bigby is just like Geralt is not a canonical Good.
Snow White is just like Yennefer cold and selfish at the first time but then she's always ready to die for the ones she loves.
Theeen SPELL and they are together bound by the powerful love.

Of course they are not so gorgeous like our favourite lovers but look similar enough.

And also Snow White has a sister(friend) Red Rose...who's a Ginger, younger and cuter than her but always ready to betray!

Vile necromancer beatch

"So, Geralt, you're a sheriff now"

"Yen, is it you? Why are you calling yourself Snow White? Roleplaying with Geralt?"

"The Last Wish"

"Go kill Vilgefortz, hon!"

"GERALT IS MINE!"

"The best sisters friends?

Attachments

• 134292_original.jpg
    134292_original.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 72
  • f46d84c0663668ede92848e5a940f414.jpg
    f46d84c0663668ede92848e5a940f414.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
I see only your imagination. No facts.

Yeah, I see your ironical "choose the one who give blah-blah". Funny to say it when you have no idea about "a good past" but so sure in "a good future".

And you've promised to stop wasting your time by posting nonsense in this thread. Please do it.

Im sry but Idc about what you think. I just wanted to share my opinion but if you dont like it you have 2 options:

- Ignore it
- Or you could always go @CatchTheBreeze ;)

Your Choice, "Mate"

but this is not about dumping Yen for Triss. this is about real life relationships when a couple is no longer happy with each other and are afraid to move on with their lives... This is the greatest mistake someone could do...

I guess you've not read any of the @Sephira's and other users' post replying to you. Or life is too complicate for you to understand it and you need to simplify relationship til good/bad, or happy/sad. Sorry, but someone must to explain you that EVERY relationship is UNIQUE. Trying to generalising them is a bit kind of immature point of view and experience about life, couples, love and respect, and fight for what you believe and love.

Read the books if you want to talk about Geralt-Yen relationships, and try to understand all the complex feelings which Sapkowski, marvelously despicte with his words. Then comeback and ask what you have not understand and why people acts as they act. Discuting right now what is wrong in your POV of relationships is too long for this old woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom