Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Assire var Anahid

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Fringilla Vigo

Votes: 77 18.9%

• Total voters
Philippa will punish you for this

:doubt:
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no Yennefer Phillipa, for Keira is with me; her rod and her staff, they protect and comfort me."

I demand more Fringilla Vigo!:boredom:

Because you asked so nicely:

Dandelion went to the Duchess and Geralt stepped out to meet the dark-haired companion, who he knew as Fringilla Vigo.

Both women dropped their cloaks and the crowd rose in a thunderous ovation. Geralt swallowed.

The women were wearing sleeveless white shirts made of thin spiderweb like fabric, which did not even reach to their thighs. And lacy panties. And nothing more. Not even jewellery. And they walked barefoot.

Geralt offered Fringilla his arm, she willingly embraced him around the neck. She smelled of roses and amber. Her body was warm and soft.

---------- Updated at 10:39 PM ----------

Ok, this may be stupid, but for how many of the Lodge Sorceresses do we know their distinctive scent? Obviously we know Yen, but there are a few others mentioned in the books. If anyone finds a reference I'll edit the list below. Time for a literary scavenger hunt!

Yen- lilac and gooseberries, obviously
Fringilla- roses and amber (found in Lady of the Lake)
Philippa- cinnamon and muskroot (found in Time of Contempt)
Triss- ? [Novigrad sewer mushrooms] :disgust:
Keira- ? [Velen swamp gas] :exasperation:
Margarita- ?
Sheala- ?
Sabrina- ? [after Witcher 2: well-cooked steak!] :devil:
Assire- ?
Francesca- ?
Ida- ?

Last edited:
Just look at this :crybaby:

Maybe I should start off "Save our Sheala" campaign?Perhaps then CDPR will release an Enhanced Edition with an option to save her?Nah,it'll never happen :(

I took this funny screenshot of Keira, so I'll just post it here, from this list my favorite is Sile, I liked her in TW2, shame she ended the way she did (even though she kind of deserved it).
10/10 would Gigolo for her again.

---------- Updated at 08:57 PM ----------

Just look at this :crybaby:

Maybe I should start off "Save our Sheala" campaign?Perhaps then CDPR will release an Enhanced Edition with an option to save her?Nah,it'll never happen :(
I'd support it.

Last edited:
Maybe I should start off "Save our Sheala" campaign?Perhaps then CDPR will release an Enhanced Edition with an option to save her?Nah,it'll never happen
Letho really predicted her future well after I spared her in TW2, and CDPR was brutal in the depiction of her ordeal.

10/10 would Gigolo for her again.

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-05-24 00-26-57-96.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-24 00-26-57-96.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 92
  • witcher3 2015-05-24 00-27-12-20.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-24 00-27-12-20.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 133
  • witcher3 2015-07-23 19-43-21-47.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-23 19-43-21-47.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 89
Top Bottom