Ultimate Lighting Mod - Preview -

+
Could someone upload here the "Input.settings" file of ULM? I needed to reinstall it today but I can't find nor figure out the "LoadNext" and "LoadPrevious" commands. I would be really thankful if someone could do this! (even writing them down would be really nice)
P. S.: My heart literally broke when I found out about KNGRSM's quit... man your mods were/are awesome and I really hope that one day you'll continue modding TW3. Anyway, I just want to say thanks for Ultimate Lighting, More Blood and Extreme Weather Conditions mods!

I think he got upset because some users were saying that ULM sucks at STLM nexus page , cant say i blame him for removing his mods.

To me "ULM" and "sucks" do not even belong in the same sentence, sure it might have been a bit more complex to install than other Witcher 3 mods but once everything was up and running as intended it really was truly ultimate just as the name suggested. Comments like that just came from impatient trolls.

Hey, I downloaded the posted the new ULM patch for 1.13 and the string fix but I have a problem where I cannot see the ULM settings in options. It is blacked out and in the keybindings there is no entry for ULM presets, refreshing etc. So I am curious how to install this properly since the installation guide is gone. I am using NMM to run the mods as well.

The last update for ULM that works with W3 1.11 had been posted on some pages earlier.
Thank You for Your mod!

Maybe we all can make a petition to KNGRSM to come back because we apreciate his talents, intellegence and masterwork and we need him ?:stoptrolling:

I'm sure he'll be ok with it if we ask. I love that weather mod.

Then ask. But, as Zanderat said, it's HIS work. If he chose to stop distributing it, then you need his permission before you can upload it, or something derived from it, anywhere.

Was there a readme with his original files? If so, then see if it gives permission. If not, then as his original permissions have also been removed from The Nexus when he took the files down, the default is "No".

Last edited:
Then ask. But, as Zanderat said, it's HIS work. If he chose to stop distributing it, then you need his permission before you can upload it, or something derived from it, anywhere.

Was there a readme with his original files? If so, then see if it gives permission. If not, then as his original permissions have also been removed from The Nexus when he took the files down, the default is "No".

It's my "work" based on someones others "work". You can upload, share, modify it as much as you want to.

Attachments

• ZT38B2s.jpg
    ZT38B2s.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 42
Top Bottom