New AA game for 2013

+
New AA game for 2013

Hi, does anyone out there know what game will be released in 2013? Any gossip? maybe the Rise of the white wolf (in Polish: Powrót Białego Wilka)? Who knows...

Queenslayer said:
Does that count as a game?
While I've said several times that MAKING games is the best game of all, I'm pretty sure that a toolkit still doesn't count as a game. ;)

(GT)

I read somewhere that REDs say more about the events (in the case of A or AA) than the games. DLC, some small versions on other platforms (like Apple), the editor...

I would not expect that this will be the new games, or returning to the buried projects.

Aditya

Forum veteran
Expansion highly unlikely.
next year is too far I hope they release something by the end of this year even if small just to fill the void in my heart
btw this is my 1000th post :p lazy me haha

Aditya

Forum veteran
lazy* oh crap (I can't edit comments old problem yet to be solved) there goes my millennia comment screwed lol

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
lazy* oh crap (I can't edit comments old problem yet to be solved) there goes my millennia comment screwed lol
But I can, and I've edited it for you. ;) Happy 1000!

addar

Forum veteran
MAYBE WITH REDKIT THEY WILL GIVE US NEW ADVENTURE MADE BY THEM TO SHOW HOW TO DO THIS PROPERLY??, it not even have to be with dubbing , just little "Mod"

Chromie92 said:
I doubt it's the REDkit considering they said the AA game would be on consoles.

That's what I remember as well.

I am still hoping for an expansion, even though it seems sort of unlikely to me. But who knows!

Addar said:
MAYBE WITH REDKIT THEY WILL GIVE US NEW ADVENTURE MADE BY THEM TO SHOW HOW TO DO THIS PROPERLY??, it not even have to be with dubbing , just little "Mod"
That's what they did when they released Djinni, and looking at the CDPR adventures was enormously helpful to those of us who made our own. We can only hope that they'll do the same thing with the REDkit.

KnightofPhoenix said:
That's what I remember as well.

I am still hoping for an expansion, even though it seems sort of unlikely to me. But who knows!

I wouldn't be surprised if they were releasing an arpg with online similar to Torchlight frankly. It would be a great way for them to have a multiplayer game without having to mess with Witcher 3. Then again I don't think many people on this forum seem to care for arpgs like Torchlight and Diablo.

I don't see how they could have the time or resources to release a game next year so I keep leaning toward TW2 releasing on another platform.

My guess is that the AA game would be an expansion to TW2. They did not announce anything for next year (not yet anyway, but all of their stand-alone games are announced at least 2 years in advance), and it seems that Cyberpunk is currently their main project. I do not think that they have time or resources to make and release anything other than an expansion.

CDPR is really expanding its team .

It seems that. our expectations as followers will not be depleted of efficiency and quality.

I hope it's an expansion to TW2. I've already played the life out of the game, but I'd be all for an excuse for me to play through it again (and again ...).

They should give us expansion pack with the adventure that will bridge the gap between TW2 and TW3 . However it looks difficult at this point because in the end of The Witcher 2 the war have already begun and according to new reveals , war with the Nilfgaard , Wild Hunt and Yennifer will be main focus of the game .

Emperor Emhyr will himself play a role in the game and will face Geralt .

Top Bottom