How Does Rep Work?

+
How Does Rep Work?

I was checking my profile to see if it needed updating and it said "Reputation: -1 Neutral". What does this mean?

jaxboxdude said:
I was checking my profile to see if it needed updating and it said "Reputation: -1 Neutral". What does this mean?
See the little +/- in the lower right corner of posts? If you say something that people like, they can click the plus, and that gives you a point of reputation. If you say something that people don't like, they can click the minus, and that takes a point away. People get a limited number of clicks, so they usually only hand them out for things they REALLY like or REALLY dislike.

Having a neutral reputation isn't bad; it just means that you're new or that you haven't said anything that people felt moved by.

When I hover my mouse over the + button it says 'Vote this post down', and when over the - button it says 'Vote this post up', uhhh....? lol

steelbom said:
I've been here since 16 sierpień 11, whatever that means, and I only have 6 reputation! :eek:! :eek:!

Get yourself Baldur's Gate avatar and points start dropping, am I right

I vote for MinscBoo

Schmooples said:
Get yourself Baldur's Gate avatar and points start dropping, am I right

I vote for MinscBoo
Haha, that so? I think a Dragon Age 2 avatar would make it drop faster lol! xD

steelbom said:
When I hover my mouse over the + button it says 'Vote this post down', and when over the - button it says 'Vote this post up', uhhh....? lol

(Google Translator)

Do not see what the inscription says. Icons are important. This bug is from the beginning, many have written about it, but it still has not been corrected, and probably never will.

nocny said:
(Google Translator)

Do not see what the inscription says. Icons are important. This bug is from the beginning, many have written about it, but it still has not been corrected, and probably never will.
I understand. Thanks =)

I swear the people behind this forum is someone from CDP's cousin or something.

phpBB would've been better.

steelbom said:
Haha, that so? I think a Dragon Age 2 avatar would make it drop faster lol! xD

Uups. Didn't notice someone could understand it that way

I ment points start dropping in positive sense -> you get many plus points.

Top Bottom