Filipa Eilhart Missing Face

+
Filipa Eilhart Missing Face

Hi all, long time Witcher player, first time poster.

So I just got to actII in Vergen. and noticed that the (once)Lovely Filipa Eilhart is missing her face. I'm playing with the new FCR2 Mod, but not sure if it is directly related? will deactivating and reactivating the mod mess up with my saves? that's something I wouldn't really like to happen. Any ideas or known fixes please feel free to tell ^^

Also, I finished crafting the Blasphemer's Armour and swords, yet the Ultimatum sword is also invisible. I can still manage to play without it, it's just a little silly seeing Geralt swing around nothing. it also seems to "steal" the mesh of another sword after each cutscene, but then eventually becomes invisible again. (the Sheath is visible but not the sword [This was happening before and after the use of FCR2]

Thanks for your time
-Samuel of Rivia

It sounds as though there are corrupt files, and it sounds as though they were already corrupt before you installed FCR. I suggest you uninstall FCR, then, if the Steam version, validate the cache. If it isn't the Steam version, reinstall. If you have a decent bandwidth, it may be worth re-downloading before reinstalling.

After installation of FCR 2 I have noticed a lot of invisible swords . None of Geralt`s so far but most NPC`s don`t have any that are visible . Try uninstalling FCR 2 from control panel>Programs and Features and see if that solves the issue .

Filipa is missing her face on my game too, glad to see I'm not the only one with this bug. Also using FCR2.

Edit: Uninstalling FCR fixed her face. When I reinstalled it, her face was missing again. Sounds like it's directly related to the mod.

Been looking for a fix for this all day and I can't find a thing, other than uninstalling FCR. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the input guys, so it seems the only way to get her face back is uninstall FCR2? I'll ride it out a bit longer, see if any fix comes up, maybe in Flash's next update things might right themselves? (in regards to Filipas mising face).

still any more information would be greatly appreciated indeed.

ssri

Forum regular
Yup same here with FCR. Filipa's face was missing when Margot witnessed a conversation between her and Triss in Flotsam. Upon reaching Vergen, her face flashed for an instant immediately after her owl transformation and switched back to missing.

ahh I missed seeing Filipa early one because it was Derae that witnessed Triss talking to Detmold for me.

poor Flash lol, so many little trivial bugs arisen he must have his hands full. I take my hat off to the guy for releasing this mod though, it's great! I can probably manage to play a bit more with or without her face, though any idea if the update will require us to start yet another new game?

I'm interested to see if that's the case as well. I guess it depends on what changes Flash makes... if it's something major like an ability or a sign and stuff like that I'd say there's a good chance that you'll have to start a new game.

Another thing just occurred, after uninstalling and then reinstalling FCR2, my Midaëte (fire infused Quen) has gone back to normal Quen with no fire. guess it's not tooo much of an issue, I did like the fire quen though, so I was just wondering if there is any other way to perform the Rites of Midaëte after leaving flotsam?

Top Bottom