[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

+
Me personally I am awaiting either for an email, or official update from CDPR here, or on social media that the process is complete.

Having waited this long I am loathed to mess it up by my own hand and then not be able to do anything about it.

can I log in the site playGwent.com with the new account to see if there Are information without comprising the process? Is The site log in considered as game log in?

can I log in the site playGwent.com with the new account to see if there Are information without comprising the process? Is The site log in considered as game log in?

I can't imagine that would be so. I certainly hope not cause that is exactly what I did :)

I can't imagine that would be so. I certainly hope not cause that is exactly what I did :)

well I did the same.
And I also ordered the transfer on the first day but I'm still able log in on my PS4 and can't see anything on this account unlike others. So I'm unsure about this.
Post automatically merged:

That would be a fair guess considering more console users have the same issue.
I'm also a day 1 orderer, but I still can log in and don't see any progress on my gog-profile.

Last edited:
Just had the email confirming the copying process is complete.

Attachments

• AC717B7D-DD3A-417D-A518-A4CDFA776E90.png
    AC717B7D-DD3A-417D-A518-A4CDFA776E90.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 122
I have received my mail as well, I applied on the first possible day around 18.30 CET

Dear gamer,
Your GWENT player account has been successfully copied to GOG.COM. To download and install GWENT, go HERE for iOS or HERE for the PC.

For more details regarding the copying process please refer to the FAQ.

See you in the game!

GWENT Support Team

No email. No cards on my profile. Requested transfer on day 1.
PS4 by the way.
;_;

Last edited:
Did you guys that already got transferred, install Gwent on the new GOG account?
I mean does CDPR need Gwent installed to copy the progress or can I just create a GOG account and download and launch Gwent AFTER my progress has been transferred.

I‘m paranoid that it will start automatically after I download it and then counts as progress...

I mean does CDPR need Gwent installed to copy the progress or can I just create a GOG account and download and launch Gwent AFTER my progress has been transferred.

You do not need to have Gwent installed and you should definitely not launch Gwent until you get an e-mail confirmation.

For those of you who have transferred, could you please verify what console you transferred from?
I attempted transfer from PS4, did everything they asked, new gog account with no progress and have just received an email saying transfer hasn’t been possible-no explanation. Have submitted a form so hopefully i’ll get their in the end-gutted!

You do not need to have Gwent installed and you should definitely not launch Gwent until you get an e-mail confirmation.

Thank you very much for the information!

Then I will request to transfer my account and after I receive the confirmation email I will download Gwent.

I transferred my account from Xbox on the 9th. Prior to the transfer I logged out of my Gwent game on my iPhone and created a new account for the game on the website so that I could transfer everything. I’ve not seen or heard anything and I’m nervous as hell. My profile on the page shows nothing.

Top Bottom