17 GB update

+

Guest 4421288

I've done 100% Male Street Kid, Legendary weapons geared. 2nd run did Female Corpo and stick to Story only to experience difference choices and path. Done with it now.

So choices are:

1) Support the developers and don't refund the game. Remember sound engineers, creative designers, animators etc and other people did their jobs but how it was put together and whom chose to release too early was out of their hands.

2) Refund the game from Sony's refund announcement and later repurchase the PS5 physical edition to experience it at best quality with NG+ and DLC. Chances are most people refund after game completion and ride the crashes. Doesn't feel good to own a PS4 physical edition that needs GBs of patches to work. At least PS5 physical edition feels more day one working even though it will get some patches. I should of waited too.

A) CDP need to set expectations. People are hoping each hotfix will stabilise crashes giving false hope. At least just say what the actual crash hotfixes are specifically and just be honest it will X number of months to set realism for players. Not being honest about base consoles was issue in first place.

B) Accountability. I hope internally they sort out why when someone tested on consoles the feedback was ignored and they went gold anyway. Devs want to feel proud of their work and someone let them down by releasing too early.

I had a great time with 2 playthroughs of this game.

Attachments

• EpSD26kXUAI4kf6.jpg
    EpSD26kXUAI4kf6.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 42
will you release cd projekt red patch 1.06? for the ps4 or will we have to wait until January and February? I say it because there are still a lot of bugs and the game in the resolution on ps4 looks horrible ,17 gb and it still looks bad and with more bugs hopefully you can fix it with at least one patch this week

will you release cd projekt red patch 1.06? for the ps4 or will we have to wait until January and February? I say it because there are still a lot of bugs and the game in the resolution on ps4 looks horrible ,17 gb and it still looks bad and with more bugs hopefully you can fix it with at least one patch this week
I think they will release more patches, especially because the game is out of PS store.

Downloading this update right now on my PS5 but I don't see any posts from CDPR about what it addresses? The more updates the better though, so I'm not complaining lol
:shrug:

Ooops, nvm there it is
Still it did not fix the goddamn crashes... Feel like a paying beta tester at this point
Post automatically merged:

Indeed better fps and graphics all we need is to give them a second chance.
Were on update what now ? The game still crashes and they dont adress this :giveup:

3 Rubles have been deposited into your account. Excellent work.
Nah, dude I agree with him. Only problems I've had on my fat base PS4, are crashes. They are annoying as hell, and you constantly need to save, but yeah. However, I ALSO own the PC version and have an RTX2080 gpu... so I'm not as angry/irritated as the people who only have the PS4 version (even though that's the only one I've been playing so far). I'm saving the PC version for a more expert/improved 2nd playthrough.

Top Bottom