50+ days if you didn't fix the game, offer a refund/pc code for ps4 users?

+
50+ days if you didn't fix the game, offer a refund/pc code for ps4 users?

Hi!

It's been more thant 50+ days since the game was released. Since the patch is nowhere to be seen on PSN (Sweden) I have to take other users input as fact. If it's true what they are saying: More bugs introduced, more CTDs and more important you did NOT fix the atrcious frame rate.

Marcin was in fact quoted saying they did fix the frame rate in 1.07. If that's not true at all, then please gives us either a: Refund or steam code for pc version.

I worked hard to pay 72 USD for my ps4 copy (currency converted) and I think after 50 days you should have fixed the problem

Thanks

We won't get any refund, that's for sure. These f*ckin' liars just play with us.Our money was good on day one, sure, but give a damn working game without flaws is another story. Incompetent liars, that's what you are, dear CDPR!

If you're not happy with the game its your business man, you should not ask for refunds to CDPR. And the game is totally playable, stop acting like it doesn't work at all.

Worked hard for 72$ in Sweden? Minimum wage in Scandinavian countries are at least 20$ an hour. That would be 3,5-3.6 hours of work for you to actually purchase the game, so hard! I don't think you could ask for anything, the game is amazing and those glitches did not ruin my gaming experience enough for me to complain.

At least we learn: never buy a CDPR product again, NEVER. Fuck you CDPR, you can't fix your own game. That's a shame!!!!
Send your dev team back to college

After i see this i really want refund or free Season Pass. Game is broken on both consoles.
DF (also you can see a terrible pop in on 2:41:

Also they broke Xone-version and now it's 20 fps too. So as we can see there is no problem in PS4. There is a problems in dev's hands.
I don't mention downgrade, etc (Even Ubisoft optimized Unity without any downgrade and we get a free game).

Also:

Digital Foundry:
"In fact, frame-rates in many areas are noticeably worse on both platforms once the patch is installed. Suffice to say, we weren't expecting that."
"With the new patch installed, the PS4 version doesn't get off lightly either. A route through the bog shows frame-rates lower than our original 1.05 test, where its lock at 20fps holds more consistently as we pass through the boggy thicket. On top of that, even traveling through simple countryside roads (or Novigrad's central city) continues to produce single-frame stutters every few seconds - a rough point we had hoped would be ironed out by now. Overall, little has improved in PS4's bid for a smooth 30fps reading here, and in fact, the tail-end of our Novigrad test shows dips to 25fps as we hit the marketplace - something not seen on the last patch."

Last edited:
Top Bottom