A New Saga Begins

+
I'm so psyched for this. Any new Witcher is good Witcher.

Especially after Gwent, Witcher Tales, and that mobile game...

Booooo Epic games. Not buying anything that's exclusive to their launcher. Tired of the walled garden DRM monster buying exclusives and claiming the competition is the monopoly. Such hypocrisy.

I know they have money to throw around and it makes sense for CDPR after obvious issues with red engine in cyberpunk, but this is a disappointment.

Yay new Witcher and Cyber punk expansion at least.

Is this a lynx school medalion?
Was thinking the same thing. . . .

As to the announcement, highly unexpected, but not unwelcome. I am rather surprised at the change of engine, of course; however, I am very curious to see where this leads the Series, how it will help the REDs create new adventures, and how it may allow them tell fresh stories set in the world of The Witcher.

Good luck on the Path, all!

We’re happy to announce that the next installment in The Witcher series of video games is currently in development, kicking off a new saga for the franchise.
Wow who would have thought, a ciri witcher game, im excited but i hoped for something else tbh

Why did you put VK into the "share" section? with all due respect, don't you think it's a little bit hypocritical? :)
They gave 200k dollars to aid ukraine no need to start calling shit randomly

Oh my gosh! Is this a lynx school medalion? Nice!:)
Is that an established school in Sapkowski canon? I noticed the sideburns and the pointy ears, but I figured it's just referring to the cat school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Booooo Epic games. Not buying anything that's exclusive to their launcher. Tired of the walled garden DRM monster buying exclusives and claiming the competition is the monopoly. Such hypocrisy.

I know they have money to throw around and it makes sense for CDPR after obvious issues with red engine in cyberpunk, but this is a disappointment.

Yay new Witcher and Cyber punk expansion at least.
CDPR already have a store, wouldn't make sense for them to release it as epic exclusive. Especially after getting a backlash as bad as cp77 received

I hope this releases on all PC stores simultaneously or it's a no buy from me, UE5 clearly looks like a clean and beautiful engine but if it means Epic Games Store exclusivity I'll wait until it eventually realeases on Steam.

So the game is about someone from the school of the Cat?
Post automatically merged:

I hope this releases on all PC stores simultaneously or it's a no buy from me, UE5 clearly looks like a clean and beautiful engine but if it means Epic Games Store exclusivity I'll wait until it eventually realeases on Steam.
I wouldn't call Unreal a clean engine. Especially UE4 is a bloated mess. But may be UE5 is better.

I get that CDPR want to save money on not developing their own engine tech, but studio of their scale doing it is kind of a downer.

Top Bottom