A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
By any means necessary must I receive my fate , or as "The Law of Surprise" beckons to present me with a medallion when I return to my email's premise. I shall receive it as it is my destiny and forthcome the "Trial of Grasses" to become a fellow Witcher.

This is my trial . This is my reason . This is my fate.

This , is my Last Wish.

I was actually going to preorder the X360 port of TW2 at Gamestop to get one of these, but I decided against it, and would love the chance to get one now. :D

Jewelry? Why not!

Wow, its actually one year since the PC release! Time flies.

A medallion would be really cool and is actually a matter of life or death for me. I believe I have a nekker infestation in my basement but in my current state, I am far too weak to take them on. A medallion would allow me to activate the Place of Power in my kitchen and make my health regen at a faster rate, giving me the edge over the nekkers. So please, I urge you, send me a medallion! My life depends on it!

I dream about having a Wolf Medallion like the great witcher Geralt of Rivia. I'll use my last wish to desire win this epic competition... We love you, CD Projekt, guys, you're the best, because no one do that kinds of things in now days...

Wish me luck :)

Raziel12

"Tumbling, burning with white-hot fire, I plunged into the depths of the abyss. Unspeakable pain… relentless agony… time ceased to exist… only this torture… and a deepening hatred of the hypocrisy that damned me to this hell."

A As a long time RPG player, I would like to say thank you to whoever involved into the Witcher series. They are one of my all time favorites, and I may even personally put the 2nd one as the best among all other RPGs I have ever played, but if I looked at it objectively, I don't think it is the best. It is certainly up there because the game does capture the old school magic that we've experienced through RPGs like Bulder's Gate, Fallout and Planescape. In terms of how the quests are interwoven and how the player choices affect the gameplay the game is only matched by those three games I mentioned. Some of the minor design decisions such as the interface and major flaws in level designs holds back to be a legendary game, but it is up to the lead designer to decide what really matters in the next Witcher game.

I also appreciate your business stance. Creating an image that your company's practice is ethical and dedicated to deliver us the best entertainment as possible is something we don't see these days. At the same time, I wish you guys don't trip over by being too idealistic for your company's capacity. I don't have any idea how exactly the company has managed to do all of the generous offerings, but like any characters in the Witcher universe, sometimes you have to get involved in some shady businesses. I wonder how well you all will perform after the conclusion of the Witcher saga.

CDPR and Mr. John Mamais, good luck and be vigilant.

nicee i want one guys !!! i want to go to bed and read the books while wearing the medallion and feel like a witcher lol.

Everybody that knows cdprojekt thinks its the best game company of the moment, and me too, keep it up.

Most, if not all reasons have been mentioned so ill just add this: Because you are ABSO-F*CKIN-LUTELY GREAT developers who CARE about their community and love their fans! :D Cheers from Slovakia!

Well so far my luck with you guys has been pretty good so why not go for this as well. Now as to why your excited has Witcher 2 Xbox broke the amount of sales you were hoping for?

-B

Think of it this way, if you are kind enough to pass along a medallion, I won't have to get a tattoo of the medallion ;)

Hey, it's my birthday.
Ok, just kidding, actually I have to wait for that a bit. But on this day in 1993 Intel introduced its new Pentium processor. I'm far from being an Intel fanboy, but it is such a great thing.
Anyway, it's such a nice day without any grand happenings in the past. :)

I believe it's been a whole year since The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings came out. :eek: Time flies by.

Also, regarding the madallion...
I have soooo wanted one since I saw it in the first game! I want to be a monster hunter. :D Or at least be able to tell apart vampires from normal prostitutes. :p

A medallion? A MEDALLION?!?!?!?!?! NO!!!! I DON'T WANT IT!!! PLEASE NO! DON'T MAKE ME TAKE ONE! I BEG YOU! PLEASSSEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! DON"T GIVE IT TO ME??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! AAAAAARGH!!!! SSSSTELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I think this may have been a ruse to make all the lurkers register on the forums, considering the amount of 1 post users on this thread :)

Top Bottom