About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any confirmation that they're bringing back any of the characters from the base game? A storyline involving Keira Metz and Yennefer would certainly be welcome.

Do we have any confirmation that they're bringing back any of the characters from the base game? A storyline involving Keira Metz and Yennefer would certainly be welcome.

No confirmed characters. I guess trailer is going to open up who, if any, we are going to see in B&W :)

It's rather possible, that we won't see any from the main game, but taking that it is Toussaint, those characters that could be appearing i'd say Dandelion, Fringilla and why not LI u've chosen.

Well I'm secretly hoping that B&W will contain at the very least some interactions from key npc characters, though if it runs the same as HOS did, it ain't gonna happen apart from the few extra dialog lines Gerald had form the women regarding his brand o Dimm put on him.

I would love to see tree trolls in B&W - I like the stone and ice trolls in TW3, but the design of those tree trolls is fantastic and I really missed them in TW3

From someone who has not yet read all the books I have no idea from which lore from Toussaint comes from the novels. Then, all my expectations come from what CDPR has put in the in-game book named "Toussaint, a Duchy out of Tales of Fantasy and Wonder"

Based on that, expectations are the best! Expecting to see:
- A vibrant, beautiful landscape such/even better as the Northeast of Novigrad; Lots of winery of course; Rich folks, perhaps some lords riding carriages; Curious to see how they will react to the Witcher.
- Lots of bards performing across the lands/villages/taverns; Without being bothered by witch hunters etc; More scholars too;
- Elven dungeons beneath the main city;
Also I'm curious to see what is the "ancient bloody secret" previously announced, since the place really seems to be exuding richness and happiness; Also, which kind of contracts/foes will Geralt have to face, as the place looks not dangered at all;
I hope more novel and I can interact with TRISS or the yen , when we close the game we did not interact much with the people who participated in the main story , so skyrim it is better in this part because you can see all after the end of hope who has it in Blood and wine

THE WAIT IS KILLING MEEEEEEEE!!
Please guys release something before I got totally mad! I'm not craving for a gameplay video, that would be too much.... But just a couple of screenshots, a little bit of new infos....Everything is fine but please, let us know something new!!

so skyrim it is better in this part because you can see all after the end of hope who has it in Blood and wine

Ouch. I think the worst part about this critique is I sort of agree with it, although I do think the comparison is a little unfair because the main quest in Skyrim is more of an afterthought to the fantasy sandbox Bethesda created IMO. But I do agree that I continued to play Skyrim after completing the main quest and enjoyed it for quite some time. I haven't really done that much in the Witcher 3 once a playthrough is done other than start a new game. It honestly would have been better from a narrative standpoint to just have TW3 end with the main quest ... but I'm not sure about that because there is a great amount of side content that can still be done.

Skyrim's main quest is a filler content and all the fun is in guilds' and various side quests. That's often the case in Bethesda's games, people usually don't play it for the story but for the freedom their games offfer. That's why it's not even fare to compare Witcher and Skyrim in this regard.

What is fair, however, is to compare the freedom Skyrim and Witcher 3 offer and Geralt's adventures really drop the ball here, at least for me. That's why I absolutely not fond of the Witcher 3 character progression system that induces the linear approach to going through quests and punishes you for getting out of line, at least if you seek challenge.

Last edited:
Comparrison between witcher 3 and skyrim ? c'mone.. thats the same like porsche vs golf :D
Skyrim is at least for me the most boring game i've ever played. Stopped after a few hours and never touched again....

THE WAIT IS KILLING MEEEEEEEE!!

Last edited:
Well, they said that it's planned for the first half of the year... It might make sense for an anniversary release though, so a May release date might be logical. Or June, the latest, I'd say. But let's wait and see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom