About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see the above speculation panning out. Marcin already said "As much as I would love to see Iorveth in the game myself, that's not going to happen - sorry. Same goes for Saskia." It's one thing for the devs to remain silent in order to avoid spoilers, it's another to intentionally give false and misleading information in order to troll fans. And that's exactly what they would be doing if Iorveth appeared in game.

So, where do new vampires come from? There must be a way though.

''Vampires are not undead or transformed creatures; they are born as vampires. The race of vampires appeared in the world after the Conjunction of the spheres''

Troldierman- I said it as response to Toyen's ''Iorveth theory''

Yeah maybe I'm getting hyped way too much : ( BUT, I'd say there is like 1-2% chance it could be him!

You know how much effort I've put in to try and find out what happened to him. I think there's only one person who wants to see Iorveth in the game more than I do, and that's @Marcin Momot himself.

We can safely say that the vampire character there is not Iorveth. You're getting excited for something that simply won't happen. Many characters lose body parts in the universe. Just because that vampire is missing an eye doesn't mean anything.

then there's the "Blue Eyes' quest in Witcher 1 which kind of (but not 100%) contradicts this statement..you never know if it does happen but it's implied that it does..

Can't comment on this as I'm currently playing Witcher 1 for the first time :smile:

I think I've noticed some contradictions between the books too so wouldn't be too surprised.

Can't comment on this as I'm currently playing Witcher 1 for the first time :smile:

I think I've noticed some contradictions between the books too so wouldn't be too surprised.

The biggest one is that Adda is meant to be mentally retarded with greyed out hair, according to The Last Wish. In TW1 she's perfectly fine, which contradicts that.

I see this thing about that vampire being Iorveth is spreading to the Polish forum. Oh no. It's not happening, stop trying to make it happen. :D

then there's the "Blue Eyes' quest in Witcher 1 which kind of (but not 100%) contradicts this statement..you never know if it does happen but it's implied that it does..
Informations from TW3 and "The World of The Witcher" compendium support book info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom