About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if we will be able to play Blood and Wine with a new game + finished game save? or does it have to be new game endgame save?

not sure if someone mentioned this, in the April joke video ther's a very short scene that is most likely from B&W near the end :)

Guys,do you think that there is the slightest chance we are going to see Raven's Armor in BaW?
I rather doubt it, but it would be nice if they had something like it. In principle, I suppose the different Witcher Gears are similar to the idea behind Raven's Armour: Searching out components for famous equipment used by a great warrior. If they've developed more of an actual story around a specific armour, however, the similarity would be closer, and less a mere scavenger hunt for diagrams. I believe armour needs a touch more. . . shall we say, romance.

I have been silently sitting on the rafters waiting for some news.. a release date... but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Atleast give us a release date CDPR.

This armor people we saw in Roach's "joke trailer"? Last to the right. Cant say its a new one, picture is from 2015. Maybe dev's just reusing old stuff or a video taken long before final product.. ? View attachment 33390

---------- Updated at 07:22 AM ----------

Bring it all! :cheers4:

It is a pity, though, that alcohol in TW3 gathering dust in inventory all the time. I miss the moments like "Drink with me, master Gervant." from good old TW1. :)

Well, taverns are mostly useless in Witcher 3 :( In Witcher 1 we had dice poker, drink contest, a lot of chat and boxing.. also some rare merchants.

Attachments

• witcher-3-armor-1024x576.jpg
    witcher-3-armor-1024x576.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 53

It is a pity, though, that alcohol in TW3 gathering dust in inventory all the time. I miss the moments like "Drink with me, master Gervant." from good old TW1. :)

The game was going to have a drinking game mechanic similar to TW1, apparently it was even in one of the demo's they showed behind closed doors, but it didn't end up making it into the final game. They lacked the time needed to fully implement all the resources like animation and camera work, according to an article by Eurogamer.

Well, judging by the fact that I freaking saw the announcement of a new Witcher game in my dream last night, I can't argue with this... :D CDPR, seriously, what have you done to me over all these years?!? What kind of sorcery is this?

I consider myself nowadays as Geralt-o-holic.

Is there some support group for us? I decided that I don't touch Witcher 3 until BAW comes out and now I'm like a drunk without a booze after few weeks. Gimme more! I want more! I NEED more!

not sure if someone mentioned this, in the April joke video ther's a very short scene that is most likely from B&W near the end :)

All great Essenthy when thy shall provide some bits of info to us mere mortals about thy awesome 2.2 version ? That teaser you loaded up on youtube looks very good man :D

I consider myself nowadays as Geralt-o-holic.

I'd flex that term more of a Witcher-a-holic considering myself.

If and when I do something on PC each day, it's always something within this universe, lol. Either it is one of the games, TW3 most often, something with the books or just listening any music from any of the games or TV series. Damn, such is life with addiction. :)

Oh this wait is going to be worth it...

..Right?

I'd flex that term more of a Witcher-a-holic considering myself. Damn, such is life with addiction. :)

Oh this wait is going to be worth it...

..Right?

Hmm... Maybe we should be more careful with what we say here. Or their bug creation department will hit again... ;)

It would be cool if the devs add some kind of drunk animation after consuming alcohol. Something like GTA V or similar to the drunk witch hunters and guards in the game itself.

Just sold some of my old ps4 games. (or actually my girlfriend did) As she was packing them for mail, my son said. Mommy. you can sell witcher 3 too. Daddy doesnt play it anymore! I was like

I hate memes, but i just had to try one out :D But yeah. Havent played W3 in a while. need BAW now.

I told some of my colleagues that I had sold my game. (Obviously I lied), but I was getting tired of explaining things to them. When I started to play the game I realized that I needed to read the books and play TW2 to get a better understanding. I had finished HOS and most of them were only starting out on Witcher 3. A week ago I found my self explaining the whole "Last Wish" quest and referencing the book to explain why the quest takes place lol.

But anyway I would never sell this game....especially since I'm sitting and counting the unknown days to the release of B&W secretly while dusting and polishing the shrine in a corner of the room that contains all things Witcher ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom