[Act V] Minimum level at game end?

+
[Act V] Minimum level at game end?

I'm at the Old Manor about to enter the Catacombs. My character is level 38 and should be able to reach level 39 before the Act is over. I've completed all quests I could get for this Act.So at level 38, should Geralt be able to handle what's coming without undue difficulty?

ZeroNiner said:
I'm at the Old Manor about to enter the Catacombs. My character is level 38 and should be able to reach level 39 before the Act is over. I've completed all quests I could get for this Act.So at level 38, should Geralt be able to handle what's coming without undue difficulty?
Well depending on what difuculty you are playing out it should be fine I will take it this is your first run in the game I will give you this hint Depending on what path you want to take in killing the Sriga or save it pay close action to the cutscene and make sure you have pots with you they mite come in handy

I think anything above 32 handles just fine.You usually end epilogue with 26-39 when you do minimal grinding.

Which is why, folks, if you don't plan on grinding in TW you should take great care in choosing your talents. You won't have too much room for error if you level up naturally.

Actually you do. I was at a loss where to spend my bronze and silver points before I modded the talent points.

Top Bottom