Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@crawfordman
go make yourself an StarCitizen account...
and see the whole process at work

it is insane how many bugs a game can have after
Dev testing = test enviroment, no problem
QM testing = test enviroment, no problem
Evocati player testing = specific enviroment, theres maybe a problem
PublicTestUniverse = there is a problem
Live testing = the game is broken

its just insane

i wonder what was the logic that was going on in adam's mind because hard proof has shown that the final game (PC or otherwise) was not entirely "playable" as he claimed it to be. the same can be said for jason. though in my experience there is some truth in all this.
i can imagine that both parties are overexaggerating everything they tell and im pretty sure that both parties lie a little bit here and there.

@crawfordman
go make yourself an StarCitizen account...
and see the whole process at work

it is insane how many bugs a game can have after
Dev testing,
QM testing
Evocati player testing
PTU player testing
Live testing

its just insane
Sadly the overall state of the game gets overlooked. Bugs are only a minor problem on PC (Again my opinion.)
The game suffers from a lot more.

I know that games journalist praise the game, but they are not the ones that game is made for.
on the other hand, game on steam and gog sits on the 7,5-8/10 score, not because of the bugs because PC version is rather “bugless” - played 100h on Ryzen 9 3900x, 32 gb ram and RTX3080 and didn’t encounter any game breaking bugs. Tired also on on older pc (6700k, 16gb ram and 1080ti and the same story.

It’s mostly because its missing those “features” like AI, lack of customization, not enough activities.

Game looks stunning and as a direction CDPR may and should be proud but many gamers are expecting this game to go on and give more of it rather then less, or this is the final form.

I got to call bs on adam's twit on the vehicle ambushes occurring, the there are two i think , one as a nomad and one in the demo, does the demo one occur yes, does it happen dynamically at any other time no. It seems the senior team have only seen parts of the game but not the whole game... ? Also reviewers of games and customers are different , if you mark you success by the critic,your doing it wrong.

It really saddens me that the heads of the studio have attempted to gaslight the issues towards other people and factors besides redirecting the issues to themselves personally. All they need to do is just say that they take all the blame and will allow the overall development team to greatly help shape future DLC and expansion packs. All they seem to be doing is adding gasoline to the fire.

I got to call bs on adam's twit on the vehicle ambushes occurring, the there are two i think , one as a nomad and one in the demo, does the demo one occur yes, does it happen dynamically at any other time no. It seems the senior team have only seen parts of the game but not the whole game... ? Also reviewers of games and customers are different , if you mark you success by the critic,your doing it wrong.
well..
nomad
with Jacky befor the heist
with Jacky after the heist
with Goro Takemura
4x with Panam (5x when you wanna count the bike chase after the Kang Tao AV got shoot down)
with the Porsche in the Silverhand flashback
Militec chase after you got the car from the minefield
1x with the tank

so its not that rare
i agree on the dynamic part tho
but would have made sence to have any more?

Last edited:
On the other hand there is also a legal battle in US courts and anything that CDPR will say may be used against them - in this case admittping missing content and so.

more I find Jason artical to be rather weak, in some places even cheap - It didn’t add any thing meaningful that wasn’t already known, and I some places it sounds just like next Reddit bashing thread.

I will just wait and see how this goes

I got to call bs on adam's twit on the vehicle ambushes occurring, the there are two i think , one as a nomad and one in the demo, does the demo one occur yes, does it happen dynamically at any other time no. It seems the senior team have only seen parts of the game but not the whole game... ? Also reviewers of games and customers are different , if you mark you success by the critic,your doing it wrong
View attachment 11146046
So i have marked the text specifically related to the game and its state.

According to Adam, this game looks and plays better than the demo ever was.
- Absolutely not. Graphically the game may look better, but i dont think i can agree on how it plays. Now i didnt play the demo, but seeing how i cant do things in the final game, which one was able to do in the demo makes the final game not any better, but lets move on.

Another thing he answered was the "Missing Features." He said that its part of the creation process to cut content. Also he added that there are car ambushes or chases (yeah.. right.)
- Now i do agree that some features get cut out of the game, but lets be honest here.. There are NO FEATURES AT ALL IN THIS GAME. I could list you more features of a game released in 2005 than in this game. What even can i do in this game.. How do you expect me to interact with the world, outside of your scripted missions.
This is unacceptable in my point of view.

Now he tries to justify the game, by saying that game was rated 9/10 or 10/10 by "Renown gaming outlets."
- Okay, so you want to tell me, that IGN is a trustworthy website? They would rate anything 10/10 if you pay them well enough.. Like.. PLEASE...! IGN even dares to say that this game is still a RPG, so why is CDPR not doing the same? You sell it as Action Adventure, but IGN sells it as RPG. Weird.

Well, i guess this is what the game is guys. Be ready to open up your Wallets for all that cut content, because it will come as long as you can pay.
The so called car ambushes, are no where close to the one shown in the demo. And sure, i can understand that things get replaced, removed and changed during the course of development. But the state of the AI in this game, they are not even able to drive by them self. They need to follow a scripted path. I dont think anything during my playtroughs annoyed me as much as those chases.

well..
nomad
with Jacky befor the heist
with Jacky after the heist
with Goro Takemura
3x with Panam
1x with the tank

so its not that rare
i agree on the dynamic part tho
but would have made sence to have any more?

I think having more scripted ones no, dynamic yes. But then again the whole world of cyberpunk isn't that dynamic.

Adam shouldn't reply, because it's like he's giving more ammunition to Jason to shoot him back. I mean with critical hit.

It's the basic human instinct to pull back, defend if you feel attacked. Nothing more. There should be a bit of detachment here. Look at what information was available to people, has been available for years. Why would they be dissapointed?

There's very little autonomous immersion, and that's really what was sold to us as the core of the experience.

So the missing feature/cut from the game will never gonna be on the game?? 😭😭😭
the question here is...
why was some stuff cut..
if you have a concept...
and you push it.. and its just not fun.. you cut it...
simple fact
the devs showd us for example the robots hacking skills...
and they told us it was shit.. so it was cut

also some stuff the people claim to be cut and showed here videos all over the place made by some fancy contend/clickbait creators where just plain lies...
everyone who still dose say that Vs appartment or Yucca Town or Club Atlantis... and lots of more stuff is cut contend
didnt play the game at all and just......

Guest 3847602

So the missing feature/cut from the game will never gonna be on the game?? 😭😭😭
Most likely no.
They already said months before the game got released that:
- car customization will not be in the game
- buying apartments will not be in the game
- using subway will not be in the game
- using flathead will not be in the game
- wallrunning with mantis blades will not be in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom