Alternate Look for Ciri was on Xbox Live ( Now gone?l)

+
Right, what the heck is that?
Chainmail bikini.
It actually is a chainmail sports bra.... Leaving the stomach completely open is what gets me. You have the mind to protect your upper torso but leave the lower completely bare? What?

She also has one forearm protected and the other bare. Maybe times are tough and she is getting by on pieces of scrap? ;)

Last edited:
She looks like a popstar now -.-
I had hoped for something like this to be honest :/

Urgh! I was really expecting something else... Yennefer alternative still the only one i use so. And, at last WHERE IS THE "night to remember" BRUXA CONTRACT WE NEED?!

Last edited:
They are "fantasy" outfits, not practical outfits. Yen's didn't made that much sense, Triss's even less considering her situation, it's just the artists having some fun, get over it. It's like if I gave you free vanilla ice cream then you made a massive fuss because you prefer chocolate... I get some of the disappointment but it seems like some people are a bit harsh when all it is is free, "fantasy" bit of fun content...

They are "fantasy" outfits, not practical outfits. Yen's didn't made that much sense, Triss's even less considering her situation, it's just the artists having some fun, get over it. It's like if I gave you free vanilla ice cream then you made a massive fuss because you prefer chocolate... I get some of the disappointment but it seems like some people are a bit harsh when all it is is free, "fantasy" bit of fun content...

The disappointment comes from the fact that despite being fantasy, the Witcher universe is very much grounded in reality. The authenticity of the world is something people love. This just isn't what people would expect or want for this Universe.

I have no problem with armors that are a bit impractical, but this does too much wrong imo.

Last edited:
The disappointment comes from the fact that despite being fantasy, the Witcher universe is very much grounded in reality. The authenticity of the world is something people love. This just isn't what people would expect or want for this Universe.

Like the armours make sense in the world. Her armor DOES NOT. Like Ves's open shirt armor. Roche even grouses about it. They leave their torso vulnerable.

I was disappointed with the lack of armor on Ciri. I was hoping this would "fix" that, but in the end it still is just some extra eye-candy, just a little better on the protection department.

I do like her design and her clothes. They are beautifully awesome, and i do like this one too. I just can't deal with the fact Ciri, someone who was trained as a witcher and went through A LOT of shit in her life can't simply use a non-revealing (at least not on spots that make zero sense to reveal) light armor like the other witchers.

I'm sorry, she's just my favorite character and i get kinda sad about some aspects of her design being disappointing for me. And i don't like to think about why they did this to her.

Obviously, just my opinion. I still think they nailed her design for the most part ;)

I have no problem with armors that are a bit impractical, but this does too much wrong imo.

By "fantasy" I mean that the artists pretty much said to themselves "let's go wild", Ciri's alternate look makes 1000 times more sense than Triss's, for example, that's my point, fantasy, like a party, a surprise, a bit of fun, not like fantasy universe. These alternate looks are fun little additions to the game, makes no sense at all but they are there, for fun.

By "fantasy" I mean that the artists pretty much said to themselves "let's go wild", Ciri's alternate look makes 1000 times more sense than Triss's, for example, that's my point, fantasy, like a party, a surprise, a bit of fun, not like fantasy universe. These alternate looks are fun little additions to the game, makes no sense at all but they are there, for fun.

We gotta give you credit for pointing out that it's for "fun". Not to be 100% accurate. If we want 100% accurate armours we could always download Armor Mods...

Top Bottom