Are there any spiders or things that look like spiders in this game?

+
Are there any spiders or things that look like spiders in this game?

I really want to play this game but am scared that there are spiders in it. Are there?

I don`t remember any spiders at all . The only thing that even remotely resembles a spider would be the Koschey and even then it`s more like a crab .

There is a cult of spider worshippers. But no actual spider.There are also giant insects, but they're more like ants.

TheSugaBunny said:
I really want to play this game but am scared that there are spiders in it. Are there?
Firstly. welcome.Secondly, this is a strange question. May I know why you need to know this? Do you suffer from arachnophobia?Thirdly, no, there are no spiders.Fourthly, there are creatures resembling spiders, like the koschey and the kikimore. Look them up in witcher wiki if you want to.

There's scarier sh*t in this game than spiders. There's corrupted children.......RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

slimgrin said:
There's scarier sh*t in this game than spiders. There's corrupted children.......RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand the purpose of this post. If you believe that this thread is just spam (the starter just makes fun with the question about spiders), then why you support this spam by posting here?

I have both arachnohobia and insectophobia but I could play the game. I understand there are levels of fear to these phobias. Kikimores, yes, they do look a lot like spiders. Koschey is more like a crab-spider cross breed.

Top Bottom