Arena is easier

+
Arena is easier

Hi guys...I was playing arena today as usually on medium difficulty. But first 5 waves it was "one slash = one dead". It is much easier than about 2 months before. Did the 3.4 patch lower difficulty or is there something wrong with my game? I've made aroud 245 000 points, but I don't want it if it is some kind of bug, or glitch.

PS: sorry for my english

I had the same issue. The problem is that Lykaon has an unintentional boost to Geralt's stats, which you will also notice in Arena and when starting a new game. The solution is to disable Lykaon in the 'Mods' section of the Launcher before playing Arena or starting a new game.

And, as someone who's had the same issue and contacted tech support about it, nothing can be done about your Arena score. Unfortunately.

EDIT: Benzenzimmern and CDPR are working on a fix for this problem, but I haven't heard of any progress made since.

WuttheMelon said:
And, as someone who's had the same issue and contacted tech support about it, nothing can be done about your Arena score. Unfortunately.

Oh, thanks for reply. Its shame, I must beat my score with Lykaon disabled then xD. I thought that they can delete your score...

Neuroxerus said:
[/size]

Oh, thanks for reply. Its shame, I must beat my score with Lykaon disabled then xD. I thought that they can delete your score...

I asked them too, but unfortunately they can't. I have had some half-hearted attempts to beat my current score without Lykaon, but I can't even hit 10k now... :/

the xbox version seems just as difficult as ever.

I think my all time high score is like 18k.

not bad for a witcher with hardly any gear.

is it just me or is the knight npc (500 orens) useless?

I had without lykaon around 75k...I've made all wawes and I was killed by dwarws in the second 30 waves rush xD...Stupid death I suppose...

The problem is not Lykaon, the problem is any mod that gets activated with Redkit, so unfortunately I can't do anything about it and have to wait until CD Projekt fixes the problem.

Top Bottom