Arena Mode keeps telling me I'm disconnected.

+
Arena Mode keeps telling me I'm disconnected.

I just don't know what to do about this...I have never been able to get Arena Mode to post my scores online. I play the retail version of the game, I'm logged into the forum and everything and every single time I hit "Post Score" it comes up with a connection error, since the Arena Mode first appeared. Any help?

Start by making sure Java is up to date then retry Arena . If no dice then go to your install directory and open register exe but do not login but leave the register window open then start the game play arena until you die then alt-tab out of game then login using the register exe and after that go back in the game to see if score has been uploaded .

SOLVED

I'm having similar issues. I get the message "Connection Error: Your results have not been uploaded, try again later"

I tried your workaround you proposed above but no success. Could it be related to the fact that I'm running the game under 2.0 as a steam user and that the server simply refuses my connection due to incompatible versions?

On a side note, where as a steam user can I get a CD-Key to register my game? Usually there's a there's an option "view CD Key" but not for TW2.

JackofRivia said:
SOLVED

I'm having similar issues. I get the message "Connection Error: Your results have not been uploaded, try again later"

I tried your workaround you proposed above but no success. Could it be related to the fact that I'm running the game under 2.0 as a steam user and that the server simply refuses my connection due to incompatible versions?

On a side note, where as a steam user can I get a CD-Key to register my game? Usually there's a there's an option "view CD Key" but not for TW2.

Shouldn`t be the cause lots of people still use 2.0 since 2.1 has caused issues .

Since 1.1 DRM was stripped from the game therefore no cd-key needed your forum login info is what`s needed for game registration now .

Tommy said:
Shouldn`t be the cause lots of people still use 2.0 since 2.1 has caused issues .

Since 1.1 DRM was stripped from the game therefore no cd-key needed your forum login info is what`s needed for game registration now .

Yeah well how shall I put it ... I've launched TW1's register.exe instead of TW2's xD After launching the correct program it worked!

JackofRivia said:
Yeah well how shall I put it ... I've launched TW1's register.exe instead of TW2's xD After launching the correct program it worked!

I hate it when that happens ! LOL . No problem and glad you got it sorted out .

Top Bottom