Completly agree with that.ser2440;n10807321 said:I think there should be an option to vote with a GOG account, if you play the game you should be able to vote without linking to other social media
Honestly the whole Vote seems to me half-assed and ill-conceived.
1. The most important information, how many votes you have is probably the least visible one on the whole page, as everything else is highlighted due to formation.
2. The second most important information how long the vote is open, can't even be found anywhere on that page.
3. Having onyl 5 votes for more than 700 artworks is far too low and can liad to some significant bias.
4. Having the artworks not in a random order leads already to quite a big bias and that is increased even further my the small number of votes.
5. Not listing the name of the artwork character seems to me a horrible choice. The contest requested artworks of characters not already included and by thus receiving a large amount of rather unknown characters. But without the name they are just unknown random characters for a lot of people, which drastically reduces their chance of getting a vote and seems unfair for the artists. If I were an artist with a more unknown character I would feel rather cheated.
6. Calling it a community vote, but excluding the Gwent community itself by requesting other platforms. I'm actually locked in on playgwent.com and can't vote that way that doesn't make any sense.
7. There is no easy way to open an image in a new browser tab. With so many artworks to choose from and so less votes opening them in new tabs is necessary for making a decision.
To conclude this, this vote is anything but fair or professional and it is respectless for the artists. I would honestly suggest to close the vote immediantly and restart it in a few days in a proper way.
And due to the required social platforms I won't participate in this vote.
Concerning the artworks: Great job at everyone who participated there are a lot of beautiful creations to be seen.