Blightmaker is still broken

+
Thank you for this response — it helps me see your perspective. But I realize we are getting off topic, so I will start a new thread to allow it to continue.

Comments like this lead me to believe you have never played NG.

Yeah, i've never played
Screenshot_20210711-202847_Gwent.jpg

Last edited:
Nilfgaard lacked tempo in the past. Now it finally has some. I'm fine with Blindmakers, is a fun design with two abilities, which is always cool. More possibilities. Not broken cuz combo bricks a lot (mage assassin specifically) but yeah when combo happens is good, not broken, only good. Problem is that Albrich is not better. Main problem is that half of NG bronzes are literally trash and good ones are low tempo (exceptions for Nilfgaardian Knight, 8pts if you start first is very decent-good)

Worst faction bronzes of entire game = Scoia'tael. Second worst faction bronzes = Nilfgaard. This is a fact. We need more useful bronzes, not just trash fillers.

Neutral low provision units must be buffed a lot too. Elder Bear is a step in the good direction. These cheap neutral bronzes like Wolf Pack or Peasant Militia are literally unplayable. Nonexistent tempo.

I am pretty sure, Blightmaker is currently the most popular bronze played, of course cause of it's insane value.

Is anyone playing Affan anymore? Why would they choose thinning of 5 for 7 if they can get 4 for 4? Many NG cards in fact, are now obsolete - it was not balance for NG bronzes we were asking for.

Affan is in the best NG decks right now since the most played leader is Tactical Decision...

Affan is in the best NG decks right now since the most played leader is Tactical Decision...
I see him quite often in combo with Albrich, which is the only combo that makes sense combining both cards.

It's 11 for 13 anyway, 11 for 6 feels way better.
:coolstory:

Top Bottom