Blood and Wine approximate release date?

+
Blood and Wine approximate release date?

BaW is set to be released during the first quarter of 2016 iirc.

But,when HoS came out,some journalists said that BaW will be delayed until the second quarter of 2016.

So,is BaW still going to be released during Jan-March?

It was mentioned in a press brief surrounding HoS that BaW's release gap has been extended from Q1 2016 to first half of 2016 due to quality assurance or some-such. So an extension from January - March, to January - June. So when will it be released is a good question. Nobody knows as of today, there's no approximate release date. But place your bet people. :) I'm going to choose randomly on the second tuesday in April 2016. But if you're reading this CD Projekt, please don't rush it to meet user demands. It's better you take time to create something awesome. :)

Was it officially confirmed that Blood and Wine is set to come out in the first half of 2016 instead of first quarter of 2016?

Or is that just a rumor?

This is a news article from Gamespot October 13th 2015. I don't know how correct it is, but they pretty much say what I wrote: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3s-blood-and-wine-expansion-could-be-comin/1100-6431372/

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's second paid expansion, Blood and Wine, has a new release window. Previously expected to launch in Q1 2016 (January-March), the DLC is now scheduled for first half of 2016 (January-June). The slight shift was mentioned briefly in a press release for Hearts of Stone, the RPG's first expansion, which was released today, October 13. The Blood and Wine product page on The Witcher developer CD Projekt Red's own GOG.com still shows a release window of Q1 2016 for Blood and Wine. A CD Projekt Red representative told GameSpot, "We'll be communicating more about the exact launch date of Blood and Wine at a later point in time. Stay tuned."

I have read the same.
It's a bit delayed . But i don't have a problem with it. They should take the time they need. Can only be better.

They could say at least " Hey geralt ! We are fine, good luck on your next adventuree . You will need it...
See you buddy" :p

As much as it could be cool i really dont see much of a reason for them in blood and wine

What do you mean? Iorveth loves blood AND wine. He is perfect for the DLC.

edit: Also Saskia is a dragon she can fly where ever she wants so maybe she fancies a holiday in Toussaint. A girl's gotta have fun too sometimes!

What the... they're actually going to QA this one? Nice! :)

But all in all, yeah, let them take their time. So there are no obvious bugs on release.

Well, 1st half of 2016 isn't that bad. With so many awesome games being released this end of the year at least it wil give me time to enjoy a few of them before goin back to The Witcher 3.

I hope CDPR takes as long as it takes so there will be as little bugs as possible, and craft a beautiful world, and fix all the problems in terms of mechanics of the vanilla game.

Top Bottom