Blood and Wine available May 31st!

+
[tweet]https://twitter.com/kwazol/status/732211094786314240[/tweet]

Would the quest From a land Far, Far Away have anything to do with b&w and Toussaint... That quest left me baffeled. That's the quest where there is a diary found in a small island in Skellige and leads go to Velen... Crap I should have googled this shouldn't I...

Would the quest From a land Far, Far Away have anything to do with b&w and Toussaint... That quest left me baffeled. That's the quest where there is a diary found in a small island in Skellige and leads go to Velen...
You're not the first to wonder about that little quest. Careful with the spoilers, though, please, since, apparently, this quest is rather easily missed. As far as I know, there's been no word whether it has aught to do with the expansion.

So do the good people of Toussaint happen to still revel in Dice Poker?

*wink* *nudge* *wink*

I'm sorry but I personally really hope not. That thing is based on nothing but luck and I found it to be boring and annoying. (The fact that I have 'Gwenthound 4 life' carved into my chest has nothing to do with it, I assure you...)

The lvling will be increased to 100 correct? What if you already did a new game+? Will I get to lvl up to 100 on my new game+ that I did? Or do I need to restart from my original finished save? Cause when it comes to dlc/expansions I always save them for last. I play them ocean I beat the game and all other side quests. So I wouldn't get to play B&W for a while.

The lvling will be increased to 100 correct? What if you already did a new game+? Will I get to lvl up to 100 on my new game+ that I did? Or do I need to restart from my original finished save? Cause when it comes to dlc/expansions I always save them for last. I play them ocean I beat the game and all other side quests. So I wouldn't get to play B&W for a while.

As far as I understood it, the level cap will only be increased to 100 for NG+
NG still gets a level cap of 70 (which is way more than you'll probably need...)

And to answer your question: yes, the level cap will be increased for your current saves.

Top Bottom