[BUG] - Frame generation causes crashes

+
I know it has already been said many times, but I say it once more to confirm yet another case. DX12 is already unstable, but even more when you enable frame generation. The game crashes most of the time when you load a game, open a menu, change menus, remove or equip an item from the inventory or just travel around the world.

I'm playing with an RTX 4090 and an i9-13900k.

Kantz_

Forum regular
Funny, I am playing on a 4090 and 13900k as well and just logged on here to post abut similar issues. I wasn't using frame generation but I keep running into issues where my game either completely freezes after loading a save or stutters horribly.

I reinstalled drivers and while I do have mods installed the game seems to work perfectly if I turn of ray-tracing completely.

Funny, I am playing on a 4090 and 13900k as well and just logged on here to post abut similar issues. I wasn't using frame generation but I keep running into issues where my game either completely freezes after loading a save or stutters horribly.

I reinstalled drivers and while I do have mods installed the game seems to work perfectly if I turn of ray-tracing completely.
Ray Tracing isn't crashing the game for me, it only causes illumination glitches sometimes.

Top Bottom