[Bug] Grandmaster Legendary Griffin Steel Sword requires Mastercrafted Legendary Griffin Silver to craft

+
[Bug] Grandmaster Legendary Griffin Steel Sword requires Mastercrafted Legendary Griffin Silver to craft

Sorry if reposted.

Got around to crafting all the GMaster gear in NG+ and already had all the armors, but had to build most of the swords from scratch.

Noticed to complete the Grandmaster Legendary Griffin Steel Sword, it requires not the Legendary Mastercrafted Griffin Steel sword (as it should), but the Legendary Mastercrafted Griffin Silver sword again.

Luckily, I still had enough money to make the silver again and it worked, successfully crafted the GMaster Legendary Griffin Steel. Guess it's not a huge bug, but out of all the sets, this was the only real inconsistency I found.

PC Steam version here.

Sorry if reposted.

Got around to crafting all the GMaster gear in NG+ and already had all the armors, but had to build most of the swords from scratch.

Noticed to complete the Grandmaster Legendary Griffin Steel Sword, it requires not the Legendary Mastercrafted Griffin Steel sword (as it should), but the Legendary Mastercrafted Griffin Silver sword again.

Luckily, I still had enough money to make the silver again and it worked, successfully crafted the GMaster Legendary Griffin Steel. Guess it's not a huge bug, but out of all the sets, this was the only real inconsistency I found.

PC Steam version here.

I reported that bug to the Support like a week ago, and they said there are working on it,

hopefully we will see a final Patch that will fix all the small remaining stuff, once and for all.

Top Bottom