[BUG] Quest: The Soldier Statuette

+
[BUG] Quest: The Soldier Statuette

Triss nothing to do with the statuette....

Last edited:
In my case, if I did not do the quest before Triss left Novigrad in Now or Never and instead tried to do it after finishing Blindingly Obvious, Triss goes do the abandoned house but no cutscene with the soldier plays out.

In my case, if I did not do the quest before Triss left Novigrad in Now or Never and instead tried to do it after finishing Blindingly Obvious, Triss goes do the abandoned house but no cutscene with the soldier plays out.

Exactly the same happens to me. After finishing Blindingly Obvious, Triss and Geralt go to the abandoned house but nothing happens and Triss does not have dialogue options. Also, in the quest log the quest only marks "talk to triss about the statuette" as a completed objective but does not show ANY other objective.

I play on PC:
CPU Intel i5 2550k
GPU MSI GTX 970
16 GB RAM

Came here to report this bug...glad someone already did it.Really hope CDPR fix this on 1.09...finishing all the quests I have left before starting Death March and I really don't wanna have unfinished quests because of a bug.
Thing is in ma end...Triss is nowhere to be found,so if you beat the game you won't ever be able to do the mission again because of a bug.Really frustrating....really really frustrating.

Have the same problem with the nobleman statuette. Tried talking to Triss about it right after completing Count Reuven's Treasure, next thing I know Geralt's in the shady shack alone and nothing happens, quest checked 'Talk with Triss'. I did happen to buy the statuette twice from the Novigrad vendor, does that have something to do with it?

I had the same issue.
Tried to complete the quest after battle at Kaer Morhen.
Triss comes to the same basement where noble statuette quest leads. Unlike that, after speaking with Triss nothing hapens: chat ends, but no magic. The line which start the quest disappear from chat also. Dead end.

Have the same problem with the nobleman statuette. Tried talking to Triss about it right after completing Count Reuven's Treasure, next thing I know Geralt's in the shady shack alone and nothing happens, quest checked 'Talk with Triss'. I did happen to buy the statuette twice from the Novigrad vendor, does that have something to do with it?

Quite possible, so could we get your save file for further investigation?

Quite possible, so could we get your save file for further investigation?

Sorry, playing on PS4, not quite sure how to upload save files. Are there instructions?

P.S. - Since the nobleman statuette bug, there is no conversation trigger for the soldier statuette when I talk to Triss

Sorry, playing on PS4, not quite sure how to upload save files. Are there instructions?

Please follow the path: settings>application saved data managment>saved data in system storage> copy to USB. Note that gamesaves come in pairs- one will be 16MB heavy, other one 1kb. You should also provide information about game version - If you got boxed one - at the side of the box there is number with CUSA-xxxxx
If you got digital version, you can check it after you put it on the USB - path to file will look something like C:\Users\<user ID>\Downloads\PS4\SAVEDATA\14ca82863eb5a141\CUSAXXXXX.
Thanks in advance!

same problem, i'm uploading my savefile. hope it will help you :)

edit: is this fixed with the today patch?

Last edited:
Hello,
I have the same problem on PS4 boxed french version, 1.08 patch. After the battle of Kaer Moren, and the chat with Triss, nothing happens. She stays in the basement and nothing else... I make many others tests, but the result is always the same.

Hello
I have the same problems with The Nobleman Statue and The Soldier Statue quest. On both quest Triss do nothing with the statuettes.
When you fix that !? Patch 1.07 broke some quests, and CDP do nothing....
I have PC version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom