[BUG] Stuck on loading screen at the end of King's Gambit quest

+
@kaaizen so I skip the quest but when I go on the iland nothing happen ? How have you done ?

I loaded a previous save game before starting this quest, then I take a boat and reached the island and the main storyline continued, just finished the game right now. Great story, but it's really sad the game is buggy as hell.

Avoiding the quest is not a fix. That's a good chunk that gets cut out for the final segment, as well as a lot of lost exp. Can we get some confirmation from Projectred that this is being worked on?

Please fix this. While you technically CAN skip this quest and continue on with the main quest, it's cutting off a significant choice in the game. I've done about as much of the sidequests as I really care to already, with most of the rest either significantly over level, or ones I've simply little interest in doing, at least in this play through (horse racing, gwent).

Yep, confirmed, 1.04 didn't fix this. Please give ETA for the fix. I can't progress main story line because I don't have a save game from before King's gambit and at this point, I've done so much anyway that it would not make any sense to rollback. Basically, I'm stuck and can't play anymore until this is resolved :(

yes im having this same problem.. when i play the mission of killing the guy that made every one turn into bears after the dialoge the game stays stuck on the loading screen. infite loading screen..

I am playing on xbox one and I am having the same issue. Sign up for an account just to report this issue. The game has been wonderful until this point where I can no longer continue. really hope they could fix it soon.

Im having same issue and im on xbone. I would chase and down the runner then the talking part bla bla will take the papers end... Loading and it's stuck! Ive let it load for few hours and no progress. I've reloaded an older save and still the same loading. We all need this fix so we can contine on issue looks to be on all platforms.. Ive been stuck here for about four days waiting for a fix... please ya dont need our thanks, you've already been paid! Lol
I cant wait no more I would like to continue my vacation day playing befor i go back to work no!!!

I made this account so I can post here to help you guys fix it. I know how frustrating this is. The only known way to fix this loading screen is to completely skip the quest. Just do the other main quest then drive the boat to the isle. Once you get to the isle it will ask you if you want to skip any previous quest and you click OK. The only downfall of doing is that you will be short one person at the castle. But who cares. At least you can play.

So this bug ... that makes the game getting stuck at a really definitive point ... where its easy to find an resolve ... and that is probably there since release ... is not yet solved even after a patch came out today? I wonder how your issue priority list looks like (1. change game icon ... 999. solve bug that crashes game)
Get it plowing fixed already!

IThis bug is on Xbox One and the response from MS Support and CD Projekt Red is ridiculous. This is a game-breaking bug. Quite simply, purchasers cannot advance in the game due to an infinite loading screen.

I, as well as countless customers (and I'm sure more will come as they progress further in the game) have attempted both methods of completing the quest, uninstalled & reinstalled, hard-reset, cache clears, etc. with no results -- we cannot advance in the game.

And what is the response? Microsoft says contact the publisher. The publisher states, "We are aware of the problem. It should be addressed in the near future."

It SHOULD be addressed? No kidding! It SHOULD have been addressed before the game was released. And what does the "near future" mean? Sometime in the next month? Sometime in the next year? Honestly, I'm completely disgusted. Such a great and wonderful game, only no one took the time to make sure it actually works.

Top Bottom