Bug with loading a game...

+
Bug with loading a game...

Hello, sorry for my english, i am not a natural english speaker (from Austria)...I have a problem with the game: I have played the Witcher about 25 hours, and i am in the second chapter. I haven´t had a problem since two days ago, but suddenly everytime i will load a game the loading game get visualized and the music plays, but after a while the music stops to play and the computer isn´t still running (only restarting my computer helps)! Sometimes after a few tries, the game loads a savegame, but after a while (going into another house, etc.) the same problem start...I am really angry about that, because the game is, for me, one of the realistic and best RPG i have ever played (but Gothic 1+2 is still a little bit better :))Please help me i am really desperated!!!thanks for your advices... wandiMy system:AMD 64 3000+2000 MBRamGeforce 6600 GTThe Witcher is patched on Version 1.2

@ Mobidoy:can i also use the msinfo.exe from windows, it is much easier for me, because i have my witcher on another computer installed (without the internet)?...

Msinfo doesn't give me half of the info i need :) DO you have a usb key that you could put the SIW on ???

Simple, start it, go to file, create report -> html, put that html on your usb key and send it to me :)

Ok, i have send it to you...Please tell me, if you haven´t get the mail from me...

@ Mobidoyhave you got my mail? have you any idea to help me? if you can help me: how long do you need until you can help me?I know that you have to look after other thinks, but answering this questions will help me... :)

So, i have send it again on the adress:The_Witcher_Unofficial_Support@live.ca...i hope you receive it and that you can help me... :)

Ok, have a nice time with it ;DI will look tomorrow, because i must go out ;DThank you for all and have also free time ;)

As i told you, my pc where i have installed The Witcher isn´t connected to the internet and therefore i don´t know how i can update my windows...

You can look up for Technet website, if i remember well, they have a place to download thos updates... They are needed to run the game !

I'm having this exact same problem. :(If I run into a building 1 out of 10 times, the game will start loading... And just sit there. The music will continue to play, but the game will never load. Is this the same basic problem as the OP? I'd hate to start a new thread for the same problem.

Top Bottom