Bug with superior bear amor quest (scavenger hunt bear school gear part 3)

+
Hi, like I've said in the title, I've found a bug in that quest. I was doing the quest "A deadly plot", and in that cave where you save Thaler, there is a chest which contains the superior bear armor diagrams (boots, gauntlets,,,), I only grabed three of the four diagrams cause i had not activated that quest yet ( the quest in the title of the post), i left one diagram on purpose, and my idea was to come back and grab it once I had activated the quest. A few hours later, in Skellige, i finally bought the ibrahim savi maps and activated all the bear armor hunt quests, so i came back to the cave where the remainig diagram was, and I can't open the chest. It's like the chest was looted, but I left one diagram on purpose to come back later.

Is there any solution to this?? I know it isn't a major bug, but i really like that armor, and i'm gonna need it in my death march run.

P.S: i can't load a previous save cause i'm always save in the same slot

You don‘t need to trigger the quests to find the armor - most likely that is not what caused this situation. But if you have the chance to get something useful from a chest you should definitely take it. Otherwise the game might not remember that you left something later on...

On PC you could use console commands to spawn item. Unfortunately, that is not possible on PS4. I could be wrong but I don‘t see a way to get this item without loading an old save game.

You don‘t need to trigger the quests to find the armor - most likely that is not what caused this situation. But if you have the chance to get something useful from a chest you should definitely take it. Otherwise the game might not remember that you left something later on...

On PC you could use console commands to spawn item. Unfortunately, that is not possible on PS4. I could be wrong but I don‘t see a way to get this item without loading an old save game.

Okay, I guess i'll have to complete the game without that armor, anyway, thank you for your reply

Top Bottom