BUGs from Chinese forum

+
BUGs from Chinese forum

hello guys
I am a chinese and I decided to something for TW3....
I will gather bugs report from a chinese TW3 forum and put them here
I played the chinese version so there maybe some names I translate wrong, but I will try to let you guys understand

it seems 1.07 patch has many issues, the first three reports I received are:
1. Steam TW3, all the achievements cannot be unlock even players indeed finished them.( like the gwent achievement).
2.many dead enermies will not disappear, instead, they stand up. It seems the demonpit has lots of issues with this, one guy even told me he got 20+ enemies standing up after they are killed
3. The cave near the hangman's tree... the one with bear armor in it, the icon did not turn grey after player cleaned the area

Because I am waiting for 16Full DLC version, so I did not actually see these bugs, there maybe some wrong reports, but I will just put them here to make sure all the bugs they mentioned can be fixed in the next version

Last edited:
mission: most wanted in skillege
cannot finish because the werewolf can't die

main request: help Triss finish her job
cannot finish, game jump out

request: fool gold
cannot find the pig

request: hey, do you want to look at my goods?
cannot talk to the halfing

request: defeat whoreson junior
cannot talk to Veron Roche

Horse riding request from great house( the one near Novigrad)
did not show :finished" after finish all the horse racing

Maybe he meant he couldn't examine them not find them? It's hard not to find them as they're marked on the map.

hello guys
3. The cave near the hangman's tree... the one with bear armor in it, the icon did not turn grey after player cleaned the area

There is a chest just outside the entrance, on the wooden beams if I remeber correctly, in addition to the ones inside the cave, that you must pick to clear the area.
Once again, if memory serves me right, such a chest contains an alchemy recipe among your everyday junk.

What do you mean? which pig can't you find?

That pig has been bugged since the release of the DLC it spawns under the bridge, there is a trick in which you can jump into the water sim under the bridge and you'll find the pig clipping in mid air.

If you are in luck and you can talk to him you and the pig will be magically teleported to the correct spot on top of the bridge.

Top Bottom