Can't examine the pigs during Fool's Gold Quest!

+
The issue still has not been resolved and the thread is months old. The pigs glow red in the huts but there is no examine button to interact with. Therefore, I cannot move forward in the Quest. In reading other post on the subject, It appears that after saving the nut with the pig that if you leave town without examining the pigs, then there is a bug that popups. Additionally, The info that CD Project Red says it requires in order to post a bug report is a little unrealistic. I've played many hours since I first visited the town and no save files I have now will help them in the least.
The bottom line is "Fool's Gold" on PS4 has a "BUG". Fix it!

These issues have been addressed on PC already and will be fixed on consoles in the near future. We apologize for this.

are saying that the bug is fixed on PCs or just that you are aware of it? I am still unable to interact with the pigs in the hut, and they don't glow red when using witcher sense like Nocopilot states. I have the v1.08 update installed and it didn't fix this bug.

I have noticed that there are two "Free DLC Quests" that have bug problems.

Fool's Gold ---> Fool ' s
Skellige's most wanted ---> Skellige ' s

Both of them have a ' character in the quest name and are the only quests that contains that character.
I think that this is a "programming" fault and would be easy to fix.

Hope that the quests will be fixed soon. Quite annoying that there still have not been fixed already.

And 1.08 has passed and I still can't examine the damn pigs.

This issue has been addressed on PC. Would you be able to send us your save file? We'd like to examine it. If you're on console, this will be fixed in the near future.

I have the same bug problems in the two dlc. If you want i can send my save file.
The second quest bugged is Skellige's most wanted. When i defeated the enemy the quest not continue.

Patching DLCs is tricky thanks to how PSN store works - we are working on overcoming their limitations and it takes time. Sorry for inconvenience.

On Xbox One and still bugged.

Was really hoping it would be in that massive patch, but have to give it to CDPR for everything that they have fixed in that.
It's a shame, seems like an interesting quest! Hope that it gets sorted out soon!

Patch 1.11 was released with a fix for the issue but it didn't work for me, the don't even glow red when using witcher sense

On the PC, i've tried leaving the area, meditating and a few other things, maybe i progressed to far

Last edited:
Top Bottom