Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
Btw I'm missing you and this thread so much!

We miss you too~ !
What does it feel like to have started a thread that reached 100 pages in such a short time ?

CDPR, you really need to make figurine of these, guys. They will be sold like the hot pies.

I can't agree more.
I'd definately buy two of those the day they become available.

We'll have to wait and see what CDPR has planned for us in the merchandize department.

Maybe characters will get extra outfits -who knows ?

I kind of doubt that, although I really like the idea.

I'd love to see them wear different outfits for different areas. Skellige is pretty cold, so it'd make sense.
And if they get invited to a banquet I'd love to see them dressed for that occasion.

But like I said, it's highly doubtful.
Too many ressources that are needed for other aspects of the game.

Here's hope that modding will allow us to change companion outfits for each region.

By the way, check out my latest Ciri fanart.
I'm plugging it shamelessly, because I think you might like it.

Didn't miss it, I've browsed the thread before posting :D
It's gorgeous hun! Love the color palette, love her teen, pure look, love the paiting technique. You're getting better and better every time ^^

@justanor and you hired as character designer and licensing artist @ CDP (or whatever gameing company, but I don't know if you'd like to work with Bioware or Blizzard :D)
How many times I've said that? XD Nevermind hope my wish will come to CDP ears one day. Soon....

Hi, I'm sorry I'm not very active in this forum (I do try to get up to date on this thread and the fanart everytime I'm around though).

Just wanted to add my support for Ciri as protagonist for the next Witcher game and playable for part of Wild Hunt :stuart: She looks amazing, a few details I'd do differently but mostly I love her design. Now we need to hear her talk in the next trailer...

Hi, I'm sorry I'm not very active in this forum (I do try to get up to date on this thread and the fanart everytime I'm around though).

Just wanted to add my support for Ciri as protagonist for the next Witcher game and playable for part of Wild Hunt :stuart: She looks amazing, a few details I'd do differently but mostly I love her design. Now we need to hear her talk in the next trailer...

Thanks for showing your support !
It doesn't matter if you aren't very active, you are more than welcome here. :)

And I can't wait to hear her voice aswell, although I doubt we'll get to experience that at Gamescom~

@justanor and you hired as character designer and licensing artist @ CDP (or whatever gameing company, but I don't know if you'd like to work with Bioware or Blizzard :D)
How many times I've said that? XD Nevermind hope my wish will come to CDP ears one day. Soon....

I'd absolutely love to work with Tatiana.
But I'm afraid we'd end up fencing with pencils in a duel about who gets to draw Ciri. :p

I kind of doubt that, although I really like the idea.

I'd love to see them wear different outfits for different areas. Skellige is pretty cold, so it'd make sense.
And if they get invited to a banquet I'd love to see them dressed for that occasion.

But like I said, it's highly doubtful.
Too many ressources that are needed for other aspects of the game.

Here's hope that modding will allow us to change companion outfits for each region.
Well, in the Sword of Destiny trailer in the scene where Geralt kisses Triss he's wearing something that looks nothing like his normal attire. It looks way more formal. And if it's some kind of event with a certain dress code and other characters were invited then who knows.

As for modding it in, it depends on how flexible their implementation of clothing for NPCs is. I hail from the TES/FO modding community and it would be freaking awesome to have a TW3 modding community even 1/10th of that of say Skyrim or Oblivion. CDPR is definitely on the right track with releasing modding tools. I wish more devs did that, it's a great way of prolonging the life of your games: people still play NWN and Morrowind today due to mods. As a plus the community can fix some of the bugs in the games (although it's something the devs should take care of).

Last edited:
From the Gamescom, while it's still fresh...

Ciri flashback (no Ciri voice acting though) :
After having helped the Ladies of the Woods, they came out of the tapestry and told Geralt that Ciri ran toward
their house to seek shelter, heavily wounded, bleeding and panting. That's the scene they show.
And while seeing Ciri ingame made me happy, seeing her rolling on the ground in pain made me sad at the same time. Hence watery eyes~

The Ladies of the Woods also said that Ciri got "naughty" with them (I think that means she tried to attack them)
and escaped.

They also warn Geralt that Ciri has changed a lot from the person Geralt knew, that she is dangerous now.

I couldn't tell if they were lieing or telling the truth.

What are your thoughts on this ?
I say the witches are lieing, at least to some degree.

Difficult to say. She has a strong personality: she Calanthe's granddaughter, trained in Kaer Morhen with witchers, some of Yennefers character traits rubbed on her and she's been through a lot after the Thanedd disaster. And we don't know all the worlds she has visited during all these years.

I'm 100% convinced the ladies of the wood are lying to some extent but it wouldn't surprise me if Ciri was very mistrustful of them and maybe people in general (it's never black and white in The Witcher). That being said I don't expect her to be aggressive or mean towards Geralt or his loved ones when they see eachother again

I'm 100% convinced the ladies of the wood are lying to some extent but it wouldn't surprise me if Ciri was very mistrustful of them and maybe people in general (it's never black and white in The Witcher). That being said I don't expect her to be aggressive or mean towards Geralt or his loved ones when they see eachother again

I wonder how the Wild Hunt keeps track of her.

In one of the CG renders the Wild Hunt generals are shown, along with some creatures that look like demonic dogs.
Could they be using them to track Ciri ? And how has the Wild Hunt control over monsters ?

Last edited:
Man, those beasts might just be spectral images of the cute cuddly kittens from the elven world XD

In all seriousness, I don't think they have a specific means of tracking her like say a Jedi sense. I think it's more like them looking for traces of her in villages and the like: if a dark eldar mean demonic space elf asks a villager where is the ashen haired girl I suspect he'll say everything he knows (and everything he doesn't) in a heart beat. But who knows, she's of Hen Ichaer, Elder Blood, maybe they can sense that on a way.

From the Gamescom, while it's still fresh...

Ciri flashback (no Ciri voice acting though) :
After having helped the Ladies of the Woods, they came out of the tapestry and told Geralt that Ciri ran toward
their house to seek shelter, heavily wounded, bleeding and panting. That's the scene they show.
And while seeing Ciri ingame made me happy, seeing her rolling on the ground in pain made me sad at the same time. Hence watery eyes~

The Ladies of the Woods also said that Ciri got "naughty" with them (I think that means she tried to attack them)
and escaped.

They also warn Geralt that Ciri has changed a lot from the person Geralt knew, that she is dangerous now.

I couldn't tell if they were lieing or telling the truth.

What are your thoughts on this ?
I say the witches are lieing, at least to some degree.

I've had an inkling that hat was a possibility. I remember in something ends something begin, That geralt was worried that Ciri might grow to be a ruthless person.

That being said I don't expect her to be aggressive or mean towards Geralt or his loved ones when they see eachother again

I dont know, what if Alvin was Ciri's child? that would be a reason why Ciri could be upset with Geralt.

anyway the wild hunt could possibly use magic to track her. if i remeber correctly Auberon could track geralts movements.

I missed this topic...nearly 10 new pages *-*

I was away in my summer residence, I've came back for a couple of days, lots of interesting post right here.... :cool:

Can't wait to seel full Gamescom demo, I want to see Ciri ingame!

Top Bottom