Collector's Edition - your favorite goodies

+
squrl said:
Wish you'd included Witcher's medallion instead of the bust. But overall, this is the most kickass CE that I ever saw :)
The medallion would be awesome, they should make one,(but not out of cheap material).

ethariol666 said:
guys i am wondering...is it possible for me living in greece...to preorder this Witchers CE????
You should be able to purchase the CE via amazon. I am pretty sure they are shipping products to Greece. If there are other possibilities I do not know.

I actually like everything in the collectors edition.If I had to choose I would say the Bust.I already have a nice spot picked out on my desk for it :D

Poll needed an option for 'giant box' :3Went with the dice instead. Dice are always useful. Cards are certainly a close second. Actually, after the box itself it's hard to choose a second when you like everything in there. Best collectors ed for a game I've seen in a very long time.Should be what every decent collectors ed has IMO content wise.

I believe that music is very important for the games atmosphere.So one of my favorite goodies is the soundtrack!The soundtrack of TW1 is very good, especially in Chapter 4 of the game.Also the 200 page art book is something I'm very excited about.

Will the game disk in this CE have DRM? reason i am asking is that I have an Alienware M11x (no optical drive) and would be installing the game from an external USB optical drive, which is not normally connected to the M11x. So, I wouldn't be able to keep the game DVD in the drive while playing. if someone can confirm if its DRM free... i'll pre-order now :eek:)

ikeaboy2006 said:
Will the game disk in this CE have DRM? reason i am asking is that I have an Alienware M11x (no optical drive) and would be installing the game from an external USB optical drive, which is not normally connected to the M11x. So, I wouldn't be able to keep the game DVD in the drive while playing. if someone can confirm if its DRM free... i'll pre-order now :eek:)
as stated in the FAQ and in a reply I got:http://tw2.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=28407.msg5402078#msg5402078
Nope. FAQ's up-to-date: negotiations in progress.

I'm always happy to see stuff like stickers etc. Also cards and dices is a good idea.I have mixed feeling about Geralt's sculpture. It'll probably look kick ass on the desk but come on...

Um for me it was Geralt's head lol, seriously. I was just goin to buy the basic game until the lady at GameStop told me about the CE. She showed me everything that came with it n I was iffy cause of the price. But I noticed the Witcher head n saw the other goodies that came with it n said aw what the heck. Why not but it was the head that sold me lmao.

I would have preferred the collectors edition to have been inside a dice box, lavishly decorated just like in the game.

jimmy2x2x said:
I would have preferred the collectors edition to have been inside a dice box, lavishly decorated just like in the game.
That WOULD have been cool!Maybe for The Witcher 3. :)

Top Bottom