Companions

+
if it fits....

Yep, same. We get busier, I might spend a few hours making a thread with all the OT chatty posts, so nincoming users don't have to wade through two pages of this stuff to see the meat.

Or maybe one per person. Braindancer, Wisdom, Wars, Chris, for example.

In fact, I'd say that was a good idea - merge the filler and me, too posts. Then deduct the total from their post count. Yep.

Yep, same. We get busier, I might spend a few hours making a thread with all the OT chatty posts, so nincoming users don't have to wade through two pages of this stuff to see the meat.

Or maybe one per person. Braindancer, Wisdom, Wars, Chris, for example.

In fact, I'd say that was a good idea - merge the filler and me, too posts. Then deduct the total from their post count. Yep.

You are going to include yourself in this as well right... including your posts to the witcher forums?

I mean, great leaders lead by example...

You are going to include yourself in this as well right... including your posts to the witcher forums?

I mean, great leaders lead by example...

Hell, no.

Mods don't lead - what gave you that idea? No, my posts will remain exempt, as sterling examples of humour, wit and a certain insouciance.

Also, alpha access. Just saying.

Hell, no.

Mods don't lead - what gave you that idea? No, my posts will remain exempt, as sterling examples of humour, wit and a certain insouciance.

Also, alpha access. Just saying.

On day you will regret trading cool for being a stooge... not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day, and for the rest of your life...

Now play it again Suhir, you played it for her you can play it for me...

On day you will regret trading cool for being a stooge... not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day, and for the rest of your life...

That would have been a really cool quote - if I couldn't see your panties. Yeah. You really gotta change your avatar. Maybe something with a drawl?

Everyone here knows Wisdom has a drawl, right? It's very cute.

Also, I want voice for certain companions because I've played New Vegas and I badly, BADLY want to work alongside Danny Trejo in Cyberpunk 2077. That man is so goddamn cool it hurts.

That would have been a really cool quote - if I couldn't see your panties. Yeah. You really gotta change your avatar. Maybe something with a drawl?

Also, I want voice for certain companions because I've played New Vegas and I badly, BADLY want to work alongside Danny Trejo in Cyberpunk 2077. That man is so goddamn cool it hurts.

Pay no attention to the canadian folks, he is clearly suffering from Syrup overdose, I speak clearly, free of accent or inflection.... unless I want to have one, and I change them up frequently....

I WILL KILL YOU SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING DEAD SARD.....

Sorry? What'd y'all say again? Ah think y'all must've been wrasslin' a steer! Couldn't hear y'all at all!

Huh? Wha? I didn't do it! Whatever is was! It's all Sardukhars' fault!

A drawl? Damn C-Nuks think everyone that lives south of Saskatchewan has a "southern" accent.

Pay no attention to the canadian folks, he is clearly suffering from Syrup overdose ...

More likely a muktuk overdose.

This thread.

This thread.

Grin.

Welcome to Cyberpunk 2077. We have two years to go before release. No news. Just our own..febrile..imaginations.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE MADNESS?!

I'm just impressed @suhiir knew what muktuk was. I had to look it up. FOR THE RECORD, not every Yankee has a drawl. @wisdom000 totally does, though.

Still a great argument for voiced companions - as bad as bad voice actors are, good ones can really make a game memorable.

I don't really want companions that follow me around. I've never really had a good experience with them. Skyrim, for example, had really annoying companions that I felt like I had to babysit.

I don't really want companions that follow me around. I've never really had a good experience with them. Skyrim, for example, had really annoying companions that I felt like I had to babysit.

I see where you're coming from. I would prefer the choice, like Skyrim gave, to have companions follow us or wait for us. The ability to instruct them to act independently would be great, as would the ability for them to act on their own initiative, heading off to do stuff without being told and not waiting for us for ridiculous amounts of time.

As long as we can just call them it's fine by me.

Yeah. This will be oft-discussed in the next two years. It's really tricky. Really, really tricky. I would rather have Witcher-style background companions than active followers that annoy me.

If ti can be done that we finally -FINALLY- have some way of getting the depth and humour of Baldur's Gate style companions who also aren't annoying to track around, then great!

Top Bottom