Conan O'Brien plays The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+

Attachments

• Montezuema funny.jpg
    Montezuema funny.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 109
Clueless or no, he beats all of the IGN and Gamespot videos combined, that's for sure.

IGN videos? Yes, that's not a hard thing to do.. but Gamespot videos of TW3 were maybe the best videogame related journalist work that I have ever seen.. Conan is funny, I love his Clueless Gamer segments, but Gamespot videos were on another higher level

I agree, the gamespot videos were really well done, and personally as a cinematographer myself I still not-so-secretly wish one day I'd get to work such guys, CDP and shoot for them.

But yes, safe to say this one beats them all. Just like most others, I couldn't stop laughing and crying the whole 10 minutes.

Esp the end when he says "The Witcher Wild Hunt is the best thing that ever happened, to me, in my whole life" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haven't laughed that hard in a while. Might change my alias to cock blockulus... no wait... that's not... I won't

EDIT: Can't believe I had the words hard and c..k. there. Too much wine again. fjjjhfkl

Last edited:
The uploader has not made this video available in your country. ...really?...

@
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=conan+o%27brien+the+witcher+3
++
Code:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Conan+O'Brien+plays+The+Witcher+3

He has left his late nigth show?
Las year he said he will and I can't find a new season.

Yeah he quit after Christmas of last year. His last couple shows had Metallica on them, that was pretty cool. Ferguson is touring the US now doing stand-up and hosts some new show on TV called Celebrity Name Game. Haven't watched it yet though.
All we can do it spread the motto of Ass Mode haha

On a serious note, Conan has a point, the game has a huge lack of sex. Like all healthy men he wants to see Geralt have sex with as many women as possible.

What did we learn from watching Conan play Witcher 3?

1) Add Yennefer sex scene to the beginning of the game.
2) Make the ladies in that bath house sexable, at least one. It's clearly expected and breaks immersion if you can't have sex with at least one girl in the bath house.

Now show Conan O'Brian Tomira, Var Attre Twins, Priscila, Succubus, etc and you'll see how this game needs a lot more sex. I bet you the first thing Conan is going to ask is, "Can I have sex with her?"

The game honestly feels like one huge CockBlockulas and it's rather annoying lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom