Contest: Find the Man of Glass

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Contest: Find the Man of Glass

Gaunter O'Dimm’s devilish nature lets him appear nearly anywhere and control nearly anything. This makes catching him the perfect contest for our most observant forum members!

The Man of Glass appears unexpectedly throughout Hearts of Stone, popping in out of nowhere for short periods of time. We want you to find each of these moments and take a screenshot - simple as that!

The first three people who send in screenshots showing all of the Man of Glass' appearances will win a signed copy of the Collector’s Edition of Hearts of Stone - the first expansion to the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for PC and PS4. XBOX ONE users will receive a digital code for the expansion plus the Gwent decks!

Submissions should be sent via e-mail to: findmanofglass@cdprojektred.com with your forum nickname and the following text: “I hereby declare, that I have read the rules of the “Find the Man of Glass” contest, available under the following address: bar.cdprojektred.com/regulations/findthemanofglass, I accept these rules and enter the contest. I hereby authorize CD PROJEKT S.A. (with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa) to process my personal data for the purpose of carrying out the aforementioned contest, and in accordance with the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997 no. 133, item 883, as amended). I am aware of my right to access and correct my data.”

Please remember that only one submission per account is allowed. The deadline is November 10, 2015, at 16:00 CET. Click here to see detailed contest rules and regulations.

Good luck to you all and have fun trying to find that menacing trickster!

Man, I can't find even one of these instances. To be clear, does his face pop up on other people's bodies? For example on background characters?

Damnit, so I wasn't deluding myself when I saw a shadow of O'Dimm show up as
I entered the mansion for the first time in the painted world.

Thought it was just a reference to his mastery of the shadows, his elusiveness & his continued haunting of Geralt throughout the quest line.

Last edited:
I presume all 3 already raffled away? In which case, would anyone like to share at which locations you encountered O'Dimm?

The contest finishes on the 10th, probably not a good idea to assume that and start discussing it until after then. :)

Gaunter o dimm appears as the black and grey cat in the main story and in the expansion. geralt looks at the cat sitting on the table when confronting the bloody barons daughter in oxenfurt and also the cat appears again that I notice sitting above the audiance watching geralt put on the play for dudu. After that I remember seeing the cat way more but don't remember as to the exact locations. I'm on my 2nd playthrough of the game and expansion but not participating in the competition. Just giving a friendly hint or maybe wrong just thought id share ha. Good luck

Nvm read rules that he is shown just as another character but his face is the same. But give thought who or what is that cat all about ? Its the same one Always and they make it obvious for you to notice it to.

Last edited:
I thought it best to delete the posts that gave a little TOO much info. Contest isn't over yet, everyone :)

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Only one day left! Please send in your screenshots by November 10, 2015 till 4pm CET!

Of course, we already know that Marcin Marmot is love and life, so perhaps that's just a RED herring. I suppose Master Mirror could also be a reference to Master Blacha himself. Hmmm, MB... MiB?

The next Men in Black movie would be MiB4, so... Witcher 4 confirmed.

The contest is over!

This time Gaunter O'Dimm managed to slip away from the eyes of our observant forum members! That is why our judges have picked one brave soul, who managed to send us a valid submission!

The Winner is: @Dranoth! Congratulations! You’ll soon get a private message from us regarding the prize!

Thank you all who participated in the contest!

Below you’ll find three proper screenshots, out of six, that we’ve received from our polish forum member @Hanowen.

Attachments

• Pan_Lusterko.jpg
    Pan_Lusterko.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 589
  • Pan_Lusterko2.jpg
    Pan_Lusterko2.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 359
  • Pan_Lusterko3.jpg
    Pan_Lusterko3.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Top Bottom