Countdown on playgwent.com/ : Could it be...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't put countdown for seasons. It must be something regarding new expansion. Probably trailer and release date. It would be weird to release the next expansion right away.

It's changed. There's a cliff there now as well. Mountains, really. And looks like the second shape is a woman with flowing hair (or maybe a wraith of some kind, who knows with the Witcher universe).

Edi: Well, could also be a rock at the edge of a body of water. Either way, the shapes seemed to be jumping off it...

I think so, too. Maybe they will tease it and it will show up in the middle of the season. Wouldn't be the first time to change the meta mid-season.
Masters tournament is scheduled for the end of this season, so there will be no mid-season update :(
I'm afraid the countdown is just for an expansion trailer :giveup:

It's changed. There's a cliff there now as well. Mountains, really. And looks like the second shape is a woman with flowing hair (or maybe a wraith of some kind, who knows with the Witcher universe).

Edi: Well, could also be a rock at the edge of a body of water. Either way, the shapes seemed to be jumping off it...

Good call. The fog is lifting and the truth is being revealed. Probably have a link in the center when all the fog is gone. That link will play the official ad for expansion (my best guess.)

Good call. The fog is lifting and the truth is being revealed.
The fog has lifted and now we know what's on the Rock.:ohstopit:
starting-your-own-business.jpg

I think you misread. They will DM anyone who replies to the tweet -- but only those mentioned in the tweet (i.e. no one) can reply to it.

Fair enough, I don’t use Twitter. So reply, they dm you. You copy the response and share with the rest of the class. I would but I don’t have Twitter (nor do I ever plan to sign up.)

I just said that no one can reply to it. (Not that I would anyway. It's less than two days away, whatever it is.)

And that's the joke. :p
Gotcha. Sorry I am a Twitter noobe. I saw a reddit theory suggesting wild hunt or Dagon. My first thought was that it looked Skelligan. There were plenty of mountains and cliffs on the islands when playing Witcher 3. Either way, the meta badly needs a shakeup.
Post automatically merged:

It just occurred to me. What if the fog isn’t fog, but rather mist. What if this expansion is named after the isle of the mist from the W3WH. There were cliffs on that island. Seems like a stretch, but Isle of Mist expansion is possible.

Last edited:
It's kind of strange that they didn't announce a Dev stream for tomorrow to talk about the balance changes, guess we'll have to wait until the timer runs out to find out what's happening.

Masters tournament is scheduled for the end of this season, so there will be no mid-season update :(

I think pro players can adapt in two weeks. Otherwise we will see the exact same decks once again. Double ball etc. No one's looking forward to that.

It just occurred to me. What if the fog isn’t fog, but rather mist. What if this expansion is named after the isle of the mist from the W3WH. There were cliffs on that island. Seems like a stretch, but Isle of Mist expansion is possible.
Or it could be the Tower of the Swallow. But since there are some people flying upwards, so my bet is on the Conjunction of Spheres.
Post automatically merged:

I think pro players can adapt in two weeks. Otherwise we will see the exact same decks once again. Double ball etc. No one's looking forward to that.
No one can adapt this fast. There might not even be a balance patch because of that.

Gyg

Forum regular
They already did a huge balance patch a week or two before challenger last year.

Thick fog with God beams on a iced cliff, place could be Skellige. But what's with the dismembered hand...

Isle of the mists is too little material. It could be a part of the expansion, but I think the theme is going to be broader. Someone on Reddit proposed "Horror" which seems more fitting.

And yes the fact that they haven't announced a dev stream yet is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom